Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert out .vs. browns?
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Eifert-misses-practice-again-may-not-play/b42ac492-2081-4d62-a8f7-b68cc9f9bcc3

if there's any risk i'd rather hold him out of this one and give him another week to recuperate.

If he can't go be interested to see if they try and use Kroft/Hewitt or just ignore and go to the WR/Gio
Reply/Quote
The injury report is ugly with Burfict and Iloka mysteriously added after practicing in full yesterday. Along with the rest of the players (Hall, Jones etc) not returning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Well based on what I read on stingers is that they're not the type of injury that could lead to something worse. They affect strength and sensation in that arm, but he should be removed from contact activities until the symptoms subside which typically takes a few days. I'd say if he suits up tomorrow and does a light version of practice then he's a go for Sunday.
Reply/Quote
So begins the CJ Uzomah reign.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be surprised if he plays and is done early. We could see lots of that

Kroft having a big day would be great.
Reply/Quote
I'm sure Kroft would like to get some plays in to get his Jerry Lewis impression of his mind.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 02:49 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So begins the CJ Uzomah reign.

Let the Drops begin
Reply/Quote
Just having him active if not using him that much will keep the Browns defense honest.
Reply/Quote
Keep them out as long as they are ready for the Playoffs.... I am actually excited to see what Kroft can do... Be nice to see him get in there a bit... in case he is needed for more of a back up role...
Reply/Quote
Damn....
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 03:36 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Keep them out as long as they are ready for the Playoffs....  I am actually excited to see what Kroft can do...  Be nice to see him get in there a bit...  in case he is needed for more of a back up role...

This^^^^^. Man it's all that secondary that scares me.  Sad
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 05:30 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: This^^^^^. Man it's all that secondary that scares meSad

Yep...that's starting to look our biggest potential issue/achilles heel at the moment
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 06:31 PM)sonofstat Wrote: Yep...that's starting to look our biggest potential issue/achilles heel at the moment

It might cost us a game down the stretch here but the playoffs are more important.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 03:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if he plays and is done early.    We could see lots of that  

Kroft having a big day would be great.

I would rather not risk Eifert.  I am with you on Kroft.  Time to see what he can do. 

There will be lots of Gio and Hill, I'm sure
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 06:45 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would rather not risk Eifert.  I am with you on Kroft.  Time to see what he can do. 

There will be lots of Gio and Hill, I'm sure

Get Kroft and Burkhead involved and ready incase they are needed come postseason

Oh and see how Hewitt can handle some of Eiferts responsibilities.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 03:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Let the Drops begin

Did somebody call my name?

[Image: coats_daniel.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 07:21 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote:

How dare you?

Nightmares for the rest of the season now.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 07:21 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote:

Hey what about me?!?

[Image: gresham_jermaine.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 07:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Get Kroft and Burkhead involved and ready incase they are needed come postseason

Oh and see how Hewitt can handle some of Eiferts responsibilities.

^ this!
Reply/Quote
I figure that he (Eifert) will be active, but Kroft will take most of the snaps. If they get ahead and don't need his services, he'll sit.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote