Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert out .vs. browns?
I think Eifert will be out.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Browns will be without Joe Haden. AJ will have a big day. Definitely hurts not having Eifert but I think Hill will have a big day also. Look for more I formations
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2015, 07:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Get Kroft and Burkhead involved and ready incase they are needed come postseason

Oh and see how Hewitt can handle some of Eiferts responsibilities.

Burkhead is due for one of those DD Dorsey-type games where he has 100 yards receiving and 100 yards rushing on, like, 8 touches.  Then they will sit him the rest of the season.  I really wish this guy would get more opportunities.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would give him a rest vs the lowly Browns because we need him vs the squealers 
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I think you guys are forgetting something. Eifert and Ebron are my TEs, and Ebron already played so I am SOL of Eifert doesn't play. It's like everyone is completely ignoring or is OK with this.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2015, 12:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think you guys are forgetting something. Eifert and Ebron are my TEs, and Ebron already played so I am SOL of Eifert doesn't play. It's like everyone is completely ignoring or is OK with this.

Eifert and Gronk are might TEs in my 2 leagues..... Plan accordingly.
Reply/Quote