Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert passes physical
(07-30-2018, 08:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Does, does.

Romo can still play some golf though and he isn't a bad announcer.

I just want Eifert to have atleast one more great season, he is too talented and too good of a guy for him to just fade away.

Have to root for him.

Always.  I also think Romo does a good job as an announcer.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 08:45 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Always.  I also think Romo does a good job as an announcer.

He delves into the game better then anyone i have heard which is kind of crazy how bad a disliked him on the Cowgirlz.

Might be my fave announcer, pretty sad that the guy that drives me nuts is a former Bengal on Sunday nights.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 08:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He delves into the game better then anyone i have heard which is kind of crazy how bad a disliked him on the Cowgirlz.

Might be my fave announcer, pretty sad that the guy that drives me nuts is a former Bengal on Sunday nights.

At the risk of stealing the thread, let me just finish with this sidebar then I'll stop. Being and ole timer, I used to like the Cowboys until Jerry Jones bought them, now they are on my most disliked teams list, with Steelers, Pats, and Packers.
Reply/Quote
Can we just wrap him up in bubble wrap and keep him tucked away till the season starts. Title might as well read "Eifert passes physical, cleared to get injured before opening game".
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 08:47 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He delves into the game better then anyone i have heard which is kind of crazy how bad a disliked him on the Cowgirlz.

Collinsworth is an insufferable dbag.

Romo has been great so far.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2018, 05:40 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Can we just wrap him up in bubble wrap and keep him tucked away till the season starts. Title might as well read "Eifert passes physical, cleared to get injured before opening game".

(07-30-2018, 06:07 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Could you imagine being the first defensive Bengals player that has to give him his first big hit since last September? I mean, somebody has to do it eventually, but I wouldn't want to be the one who breaks him again. We all know it's going to happen sooner or later.

As I wrote a few weeks ago AND EIFERT SAID HIMSELF TODAY, he has *never* gotten injured from a hit or from rough play; its always been from running routes and cutting, pivoting, etc.

Everyone has to stop with this bubble wrap nonsense.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 10:17 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As I wrote a few weeks ago AND EIFERT SAID HIMSELF TODAY, he has *never* gotten injured from a hit or from rough play; its always been from running routes and cutting, pivoting, etc.

So beyond reviewing/correcting his running mechanics (whatever the Hell that involves), the team needs to know if he can be reliable. And camp/preseason games is how that is determined. It's a tough position. Just prepare the entire TE group to be ready for the call, and future replacements on speed dial. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 10:17 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: As I wrote a few weeks ago AND EIFERT SAID HIMSELF TODAY, he has *never* gotten injured from a hit or from rough play; its always been from running routes and cutting, pivoting, etc.

He's like the San bradford of TEs.  Every One says he's one hit away from IR but he gets injured from the game itself .
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2018, 10:33 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: So beyond reviewing/correcting his running mechanics (whatever the Hell that involves), the team needs to know if he can be reliable. And camp/preseason games is how that is determined. It's a tough position. Just prepare the entire TE group to be ready for the call, and future replacements on speed dial. 

Mhm; I'm saying to limit his reps on drills; we all know he's a precise and great route runner and I'm sure that he can cut down on his reps, unless its 7 on 7s or 11 on 11s.

Let him take the odd hit in practice and in the PS and he'll be ok.

(07-31-2018, 12:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's like the San bradford of TEs.  Every One says he's one hit away from IR but he gets injured from the game itself .

That's damn on point lol.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote