Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert poised for Week 7 Debut
I hope he's able to get on the field. Don't even have to throw him the ball. Presence alone will help open the offense and change the defensive game plan.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This team has more problems than Eifert. He will help, but the Oline needs to step up this week or we lose to the Brownies.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 03:41 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: Normally this would sound ridiculous, but why not just rest Eifert for both Browns games?

He needs game time experience.
Reply/Quote
Believe it when I see it.

Do not allow him around anything dangerous between now and game.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Eifert now is struggling with a throat issue after he didn't chew his Cheerios well enough this morning at Breakfast. As he was walking around trying to loosen up his throat, he hit his big toe on a kitchen table resulting in a sprained toe. He is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 12:52 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe it when I see it.

Keep all kittens away..

And pillows..
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 09:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Whole lot of good that does us. Ian Rappaport just said that word is Eifert will miss 8 weeks per injured digit. That's like 17 weeks! Gaah

Well Eifert was seen leaving the stadium today. However, he stepped on a crack next to his vehicle. His mother is now out for 18 due to a broken back. Eifert will be put on IR for sadness.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Just heard on WLW (3:18pm) that his current status is now questionable. Lol.

You can't make this crap up.
Reply/Quote
Sometimes the best part of my day is reading the T. Eifert excuses for missing games.

Speaking of reading, ESPN reported T. Eifert had eye-checkup and revealed he is not 20/20 vision, but rather 20/21. He is awaiting new contacts and will likely miss at least the next 3.5 weeks while he gets used to them.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 04:21 PM)Whacked Wrote: Just heard on WLW (3:18pm) that his current status is now questionable. Lol.

You can't make this crap up.

No more probable designation. 
Reply/Quote
Love reading these. I don't see Eifert coming back until the Giants game in November. Even then, I don't think he's going to be the magic bullet a lot of folks think, at least not right out of the gate.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 04:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think there might be a typo in that story.   Week 7 of "2017" instead of "2016".

Nice catch... someone should update it. That's way more believable. 
Reply/Quote
Don't get me wrong, I really like Eifert and what he brings, but his statement about his back issue getting him a lay down seat in first class to England and back really rubbed me the wrong way. He seems more concerned about his airplane status than he does his playing time. If he's not going to play, he ought to have to stay home. To me his priorities about his concerns are miscued....
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 03:41 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: Normally this would sound ridiculous, but why not just rest Eifert for both Browns games?

Because even after cleaning house of their high-priced talent, the Browns actually have some fire in their bellies and I attribute it 100% to their coach.  This game scares the hell out of me.  Could end the Bengals season.  I would bet that Hue will have a flea-flicker or some trick play early on to try and get the Bengals and their golf-clapping, let's go leader to show that same "here we go again" face.  
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 12:52 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe it when I see it.

Eifert got hurt at the Pro Bowl and a light practice. I'm starting to worry actual NFL game time will kill him.
Reply/Quote