Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stronger Dalton?
(10-20-2016, 11:27 AM)Wyche Wrote: Bodine IS quality, just ask his line coach. Ninja

and both need to "exit stage right."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 02:58 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I saw someone touch on this in another thread. Is the season being the way it is right now actually a good thing for Andy? He seems to be playing pretty damn good for as poor as the line has been. A good line and tons of weapons have always been the excuse as to why Andy looks good at times but now he seems to be carrying this team or at least trying. If the line can keep him from getting killed back there, will he be a stronger player going forward. Thoughts.

For sure, going through adversity always makes you stronger. He has played great this year considering the new OC, the
terrible OL play and the new weapons to go along with no Eifert. Once these things get straightened out or atleast one or
two he should be playing better than ever and become an elite QB in this league.

Have to have some hope with Dalton alone, problem is we have to keep him healthy.
Reply/Quote
Just thought I'd leave this here: http://cin.ci/2eZnF3N

Great article from Jim O with quotes from coaches and Dalton, talking about his improved pocket awareness, and how some of the recent adversity he's faced has made him a better player. Funny how some of us have been saying the same thing.

Fun fact: Dalton is 2nd in rushing TDs among QBs since 2011, with 15.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2016, 11:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Just thought I'd leave this here: http://cin.ci/2eZnF3N

Great article from Jim O with quotes from coaches and Dalton, talking about his improved pocket awareness, and how some of the recent adversity he's faced has made him a better player. Funny how some of us have been saying the same thing.

Fun fact: Dalton is 2nd in rushing TDs among QBs since 2011, with 15.

I wonder how many other active QBs have a TD reception besides Dalton?
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2016, 03:36 AM)Wyche Wrote: I've said it a few times.....I think the adversity of 2014 made him a better player.  So....yeah....this year is probably making him even better.

I completely agree with this sentiment, which is why this team angers me.  They had a shit-ton of adversity to deal with this offseason after the way they lost that playoff game.  And they are a bunch of wet firecrackers.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote