Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expansion team
If it were a situation identical to Cleveland I would support a new team if it came and took the same name and colors (as the Browns did). I doubt that any (or very few) Clevelanders supported the Ravens. But then everyone knew there would be an expansion team in Cleveland. As has been stated in this thread, it's very doubtful Cincy would get another NFL team. Maybe one of those new football leagues would come here but who in the hell cares about that. I'm not sure the people of Cincinnati appreciate how great it is to be a NFL city.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2019, 01:29 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: lack of global fan support.

So you are blaming me! lol
Reply/Quote
I would have to see where my heart led me. I would certainly have moved on from the Bengals long ago, if I could. But I just can't go, in spite of the unbelievable mismanagement of the team. Maybe if they left the area, I could let it go, and follow an operation I have a little more respect for, but that would remain to be seen. They have a grip on me.

The most laughable part of the Bengals is their adamant defense of the way they operate, in spite of years of failure and falling short. Like, yeah, Bobby Hart is a good player, etc. And yet here I am, still.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2019, 04:59 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: I would have to see where my heart led me.  I would certainly have moved on from the Bengals long ago, if I could. But I just can't go, in spite of the unbelievable mismanagement of the team.  Maybe if they left the area, I could let it go, and follow an operation I have a little more respect for, but that would remain to be seen.  They have a grip on me.

The most laughable part of the Bengals is their adamant defense of the way they operate, in spite of years of failure and falling short.  Like, yeah, Bobby Hart is a good player, etc. And yet here I am, still.

Yeah, I feel ya. Born and raised here in Cincy.

Can not say who I would root for until I find out where they potentially would go. Far west I'd prolly be out. Closer to Cincy and I'd stick to my history. If they would choose to go out west I'd choose Titans, Colts, or Browns. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2019, 04:47 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: So you are blaming me! lol

You are army of one!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-17-2019, 05:51 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: You are army of one!

Just call me Bengal Rambo
Reply/Quote
It would be a shame if the Brown family left Ohio they are such a big part of football in Ohio from PeeWee to the Pros. I don't think they will ever consider leaving Cincinnati.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote