Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eifert returns
(03-17-2019, 01:12 PM)impactplaya Wrote: its refreshing to.see guys actually want to play for the Bengals.
wasnt that long ago guys could not wait to get out of Cincy.
how quickly we forget our past.
nobody felt worse than Eifert when he got his ankle snapped.

I don't know that Eifert has many other options for what the Bengals pay him.

He's a $3-4 million a year guy on most teams or they wouldn't want him because of how fragile he is.
Reply/Quote
Since it's only a one year deal I assume they expect him to be ready. I got my fingers crossed hope he has a great season.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's due for some good luck at this point. Right? 

Anyhow good for Eifert. 
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2019, 01:22 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't know that Eifert has many other options for what the Bengals pay him.

He's a $3-4 million a year guy on most teams or they wouldn't want him because of how fragile he is.

Eifert is just a weird case all around.  You would think all the injuries would have ruined him with the lasting effects, but the dude is still an elite TE when he's on the field.  Usually guys that have racked up as many injuries as him see their game deteriorate, but not him.  Hopefully, he can have some luck and play a full 16 this year.
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2019, 04:55 PM)Whatever Wrote: Eifert is just a weird case all around.  You would think all the injuries would have ruined him with the lasting effects, but the dude is still an elite TE when he's on the field.  Usually guys that have racked up as many injuries as him see their game deteriorate, but not him.  Hopefully, he can have some luck and play a full 16 this year.

Yep, Eifert is just snake bit !

I'd love to see the guy come out and play a full season returning to 2013 or whatever form. But I wouldn't count on it to say the least. We should probably grab a TE in the upper rounds of the draft.
Reply/Quote