Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert: the Class Act of the Pro Bowl
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000629244/article/what-we-learned-from-2016-pro-bowl-draft

Quote:Here are a few takeaways:

1. NFL players almost always have to be on guard and while some still grasped tightly to their public relations attaché on Wednesday, so many were open and freely mingling with the troops. Much of the evening allowed for a no-holds-barred autograph session, and one of my favorite moments was watching Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert walk around with a helmet which he used to collect autographs of his own -- from the military personnel on site.

"It was awesome because a lot of them were surprised," Eifert told Around The NFL. "They're the real superstars. Honestly, the stuff they do, the sacrifices they make so that we can do our jobs -- it's unlike any other. I don't have the courage to do that stuff and so being able to talk to them was pretty cool."

Such a cool guy.
Reply/Quote
Eifert Rocks!!! Rock On
Reply/Quote
Eifert is a G
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well done, Tyler. Well done.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Hats off to Tyler & the veterans.?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OP misspelled Glass,
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2016, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OP misspelled Glass,

Bad bad bfine, but very funny!!
"The Power of life and death is in the tongue"
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2016, 09:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OP misspelled Glass,
C'mon this isn't a smack shack. I would expect something like this from a Steeler fan. Ninja
Reply/Quote
[Image: chuck_norris_gifs_2.gif?w=387&h=251]

Chuck Norris Approved.
Reply/Quote
He won't get any recognition as a Bengal doing that! He needs to take a cheap shot at one of the precious steelers or patriots and then, maybe, he will get on ESPN or the NFL Network.
Reply/Quote
Good for tyler.
Reply/Quote