Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert to miss multiple weeks
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/912435439373623298
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just saw this

I guess I should have expected not having Eifert. I am hoping Ross is going to get back out there soon....haven't heard anything on him. Two big missing pieces, hopefully Ross doesn't follow in Tyler's footsteps. I'm still very excited for Ross.

WhoDey2
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta get that embedding game on point, Lock. :andy:

(For Future Reference: The little chevron on the top right of a tweet. If you click on that, then click on "embed tweet". C&P that straight into here and then remove that last little bit after the second blockquote.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Another disappointment to the season. I see no reason at this point to keep him any longer than we have to. Sad to see such great talent wasted by injuries. Not his fault he's fragile, Just sad he ended up here.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 07:11 PM)Quantum Bengal Wrote: Just saw this

I guess I should have expected not having Eifert.  I am hoping Ross is going to get back out there soon....haven't heard anything on him.  Two big missing pieces, hopefully Ross doesn't follow in Tyler's footsteps.  I'm still very excited for Ross.

Same here, expected Eifert to miss games this season anyways, it is pretty much a given with the guy.

Haven't seen much of him in the first two game either. Hopefully the last injury last season didn't destroy him forever.

Would like to see us bring him back if he can get back to his 2015 self.

I am also still very excited about Ross.
Reply/Quote
Honestly, who cares. I'm sure he'll sign with NE next year and have a monster season and play like he's indestructible. lol you can only laugh because it is likely.
Reply/Quote
Not surprised, i'm fine with letting him go next year and spending the money on the o- line in free agency (which I know is a pipe dream.)
Reply/Quote
https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/9/25/16363970/tyler-eifert-out-multiple-weeks-due-back-injury

Yep, and that truly sucks. I suspected as much, when they let is out a couple weeks ago that it was the back, in addition to the knee that was bothering him. Damaged goods. Time to cut the cord and plan on drafting another TE.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
And if he can't drive with a broken back at least he can polish the fenders.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 07:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Gotta get that embedding game on point, Lock. :andy:

(For Future Reference: The little chevron on the top right of a tweet. If you click on that, then click on "embed tweet". C&P that straight into here and then remove that last little bit after the second blockquote.)

I just want you guys to do all the work for me
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well that is par for Eiffert's course.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Is it too late to trade him...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Maybe Eifert should just retire.
Reply/Quote
Such a shame, he could have been up there with the best of em. Time to move on
Reply/Quote
Gresham looking pretty good for the Cards tonight
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 09:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Gresham looking pretty good for the Cards tonight

And Dak is looking more like Dook this year without a great running game carrying the offense. Even with the great OL, he's not looking so great this year with the team relying/asking more from his arm.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Eifert is done. Love the guy, but he is.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Did we really offer him a contract extension?

How dumb is he for not taking it?

We dont over pay but we usually give out some nice deals.

When i heard he was an inch shorter after having a disk removed i had my doubts about him ever being back to normal.
Reply/Quote
I'm shocked.

[Image: ka31y0.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 07:12 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Gotta get that embedding game on point, Lock. :andy:

Sadly, with the disk removal, it was probably wishful thinking to believe he could get back to 100%.
Reply/Quote