Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert will never play in the Pro Bowl again
I'd take 12 games of Eifert over 16 games of any TE we've had over the last 20 years. Unfortunately, injuries are common at the TE position and Eifert hasn't been able to avoid that. Hopefully the injuries drive his price down.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 01:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'd take 12 games of Eifert over 16 games of any TE we've had over the last 20 years. Unfortunately, injuries are common at the TE position and Eifert hasn't been able to avoid that. Hopefully the injuries drive his price down.

Are you kidding me?  Dude, I think you're forgetting about someone:

[Image: coffman_chase.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 03:16 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Are you kidding me?  Dude, I think you're forgetting about someone:

I'd actually rank Coffman 3rd. Behind Daniel Coats and the one that smoked 2 packs a day. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 04:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'd actually rank Coffman 3rd. Behind Daniel Coats and the one that smoked 2 packs a day. 

Considering how Mike Brown used to value Mel Kiper's evaluations, I'm surprised he signed off on that pick.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2016, 04:36 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Considering how Mike Brown used to value Mel Kiper's evaluations, I'm surprised he signed off on that pick.

http://youtu.be/a2kGUlIaKdw
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2016, 03:16 AM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Are you kidding me?  Dude, I think you're forgetting about someone:

The kid never caught on to blocking and was used to a spread offense.
I'm sure it was a bit of a troll, but I bit.

I think Ben Utecht would've been better, injury removed.

I also think Reggie Kelly was underrated.

Finally..... Coffman better than Gresham ?

*spits out hook, line, and sinker*

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2016, 12:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If he proves to remain this fragile, he most likely won't have to worry about declining.

AMEN TO THAT!

Reply/Quote
The real question is IF Kroft steps up and makes the Pro Bowl this year does HE play?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-02-2016, 01:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The real question is IF Kroft steps up and makes the Pro Bowl this year does HE play?

I'd say he go and enjoy the festivities. Then pull out a day before the game. It wouldn't be the first time we've seen that happen.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote