Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I found a site I might join
http://www.forums.theganggreen.com/

Just for some light-hearted football talk.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
some delusional fans there like every message board lol
Reply/Quote
Are they confident Shitzpatrick is going to be filled with 9/11 power and destroy us?
Reply/Quote
paging neek and ron mexico,

hey what is ron mexico's name over here on this board?

neek is greencorn right?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 09:14 PM)bonesaw Wrote: paging neek and ron mexico,

hey what is ron mexico's name over here on this board?

neek is greencorn right?

Mexico is Johnny Cupcakes. I didn't realize Need was Green Corn if he is.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 04:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Are they confident Shitzpatrick is going to be filled with 9/11 power and destroy us?

have not seen 1 jet fan think they will lose to us.  yet at least.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 04:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: have not seen 1 jet fan think they will lose to us.  yet at least.

that's just silliness!  They must be bigger homers than all of us! 
Reply/Quote
Damn, this thread reminded me that I joined that site back in '13 before the 49-9 thrashing: 
http://forums.theganggreen.com/members/bengalholic.20318/recent-content

I just went over there and updated my profile, and I might post again prior to the 1st game. If I remember right, my interaction with them went pretty well. 

Man, did I predict that game wrong!  Mellow I thought it would be a tight one, and it ended up being a blowout. 
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 05:43 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Damn, this thread reminded me that I joined that site back in '13 before the 49-9 thrashing: 
http://forums.theganggreen.com/members/bengalholic.20318/recent-content

I just went over there and updated my profile, and I might post again prior to the 1st game. If I remember right, my interaction with them went pretty well. 

Man, did I predict that game wrong!  Mellow I thought it would be a tight one, and it ended up being a blowout. 

I remember that blowout!  Surprised me too, in a GOOD way!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 09:42 PM)jason Wrote: Mexico is Johnny Cupcakes. I didn't realize Need was Green Corn if he is.

Haha I'm not and that was a strange accusation!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2016, 03:29 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.forums.theganggreen.com/

Just for some light-hearted football talk.

We know Holic wouldn't be able to survive there.

No images allowed with even strategically covered nudity, or provocative poses. Dude would die from a lack of Kate Upton gifs.   Hilarious

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 06:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: We know Holic wouldn't be able to survive there.

No images allowed with even strategically covered nudity, or provocative poses. Dude would die from a lack of Kate Upton gifs.   Hilarious

Damn straight.

I posted there a handful of times, but for real though, not even a BOTD thread.

[Image: post-27424-what-is-this-amateur-hour-gif-MIwC.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2016, 05:16 PM)jonesy84 Wrote: that's just silliness!  They must be bigger homers than all of us! 

Shoot, confidence is frowned upon on here usually. People act like if we disrespect any opponent, it'll jinx the Bengals. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
^^
Face it..Everything's gloom and doom.. It's so bad that water will break down to oxygen and hydrogen and just float off into the atmosphere, turn into clouds and turn to rain.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote