Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eight Years Of..
(10-21-2020, 10:06 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Well I would say there's a very good chance the Dems get all three houses so you may be looking in the wrong direction.  Of course this board will become a bit of a ghost town as government becomes perfect.  We will get the occasional complaining that some Republican wants to do something he/she can't, but that should be about it.

If the dems win all 3 it is going to be hilarious to watch the world instantly turn into rainbows, unicorns and cute puppies.  There will be magic in the streets, Antifa\BLM and the cops will sing kumbaya and hug each other, everything will be perfect and everyday will be a sunny utopia of perfectness.

Oh how I cannot wait for perfectness of life to happen if the dems control everything!
Reply/Quote
I want to visit this alternate Earth where Russia is a benevolent ally who hasn’t been engaged in a campaign to interfere in American politics. Delusional or dishonest conservatives, show me the rip in time and space that you use to travel there.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:19 AM)hollodero Wrote: As of now, the Hunter story seems to be way thinner than the Trump stories that got investigated.

Doesn't mean I am 100% certain there's nothing to it, but as of now, there's a laptop at the FBI (that much seems true) and a whole lot of Giuliani storytelling. That seems to be doubted even by the post and FOX news reporters. I mean, first it's Giuliani and second, as of now it's absurd in its details. Hunter drops laptops at a repair shop, leaves them there for months, the owner (that goes on about how unfairly Trump was treated all the time) then takes a peak at Hunter's emails on his laptop (as one does) - all while he is legally blind and wouldn't even recognize Hunter? This is just weird.

Oh, I don't doubt the Hunter Biden email thing is most likely much ado about nothing.

But you can clearly see the media bias in play here. Every little story from "anonymous sources" about Trump were taken at face value and everyone lamented how horrible Trump was. Here we have a story similar to some that were reported about Trump. NOW, everyone's suspicious that this is just made up or that there's nothing to this.  Whatever

I just want consistency. I know I won't get it when it comes to politics but that doesn't mean I still can't lament the disparity.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I want to visit this alternate Earth where Russia is a benevolent ally who hasn’t been engaged in a campaign to interfere in American politics. Delusional or dishonest conservatives, show me the rip in time and space that you use to travel there.

Not for me.  I was hating them when your first red hair popped out of your head, and that ain't changing.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:53 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Not for me.  I was hating them when your first red hair popped out of your head, and that ain't changing.  

Bmore's a redhead? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. That explains A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.  Mellow

Smirk

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:54 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Bmore's a redhead? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. That explains A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.  Mellow

Smirk

ThumbsUp

Oh yeah.  He looks like a walking oak tree in October.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:32 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: If the dems win all 3 it is going to be hilarious to watch the world instantly turn into rainbows, unicorns and cute puppies.  There will be magic in the streets, Antifa\BLM and the cops will sing kumbaya and hug each other, everything will be perfect and everyday will be a sunny utopia of perfectness.

Oh how I cannot wait for perfectness of life to happen if the dems control everything!

Are you saying this will be a bad thing?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:32 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: If the dems win all 3 it is going to be hilarious to watch the world instantly turn into rainbows, unicorns and cute puppies.  There will be magic in the streets, Antifa\BLM and the cops will sing kumbaya and hug each other, everything will be perfect and everyday will be a sunny utopia of perfectness.

Ah so when people think a blue-tinted bloated and over-spending government will make America great again you can see right through the BS, eh?  Interesting. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:01 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Are you saying this will be a bad thing?

During my 45 years on earth, the American government has seemingly been at its best when one party controls the presidency and the other controls at least 1 of the houses in congress. If Biden wins my hope is conservatives keep control of the Senate. If that's the case, I think we'll be okay the next 4 years as long as Biden stays president those 4 years. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:06 AM)PhilHos Wrote: During my 45 years on earth, the American government has seemingly been at its best when one party controls the presidency and the other controls at least 1 of the houses in congress. If Biden wins my hope is conservatives keep control of the Senate. If that's the case, I think we'll be okay the next 4 years as long as Biden stays president those 4 years. 

Well if Biden wins the presidency, then the conservatives will have the presidency, right? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:23 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You mean like the fake RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA for the last 4 years?  Like the people saying on national TV they have proof of RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and under oath every single one of them said they have zero proof? 

The fact that Russia interfered with the last election has been proven.  There is nothing fake about that claim.

The fact that the Trump campaign personnel met with Russian spies at Trump Tower and then lied their asses off about it has been proven.  there is nothing fake about that.

The fact that multiple Trump campaign personnel and Trumps personal lawyer were convicted of federal crimes for lying to authorities and/or violating campaign regulations regulations is true.  There is nothing fake about that.

The final report from Meuller said they could not conclusively prove Trump colluded with the Russians, but it did not say he did not either.  There is nothing fake about that.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:51 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh, I don't doubt the Hunter Biden email thing is most likely much ado about nothing.

But you can clearly see the media bias in play here. Every little story from "anonymous sources" about Trump were taken at face value and everyone lamented how horrible Trump was. Here we have a story similar to some that were reported about Trump. NOW, everyone's suspicious that this is just made up or that there's nothing to this.  Whatever

I just want consistency. I know I won't get it when it comes to politics but that doesn't mean I still can't lament the disparity.

"Media bias"?

Hilarious

Cracks me up when people claim the most popular news network in the world is not part of "the media".

Conservatives are addicted to that victim card.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:16 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The fact that Russia interfered with the last election has been proven.  There is nothing fake about that claim.

The fact that the Trump campaign personnel met with Russian spies at Trump Tower and then lied their asses off about it has been proven.  there is nothing fake about that.

The fact that multiple Trump campaign personnel and Trumps personal lawyer were convicted of federal crimes for lying to authorities and/or violating campaign regulations regulations is true.  There is nothing fake about that.

The final report from Meuller said they could not conclusively prove Trump colluded with the Russians, but it did not say he did not either.  There is nothing fake about that.

Plus, how easy would it be for Trump supporters to just say "Even Trump colluding with Russia is still better than crooked Hillary?"  I don't see why they can't simply ignore this red flag with all the others and then point the finger at Clinton/Biden/the concept of liberalism as per usual.

Why the issue?
Reply/Quote
Here is my opinion on the Hunter Biden allegations.

I hope they are fully investigated. If he or his father were involved in criminal or improper behavior then I hope they re punished.

But I also hope that when the FBI; US intelligence agencies; special prosecutors; and congressional committees release their finding that everyone accepts them. There were 7 investigations/hearings on Benghazi by the REPUBLICAN controlled congress and many Republicans still refused to accept the results. When the bi-partisan 911 commission report said that Bush was guilty of using the DOD to stovepipe faulty intelligence on WMDs that had been rejected by the other US intelligence agencies most Republicans still refused to believe it. Today it seems that 90% of Republicans still believe that the Steele Dossier was the basis of the Trump/Russia investigation when in fact it was initiated based on comments made by Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos and none of the findings of the investigation were based on anything in the dossier.

Basically I want all allegations to be investigated, but I want people to be willing to listen to the truth instead of just believing whatever they want to believe not matter what results the investigation find.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 10:57 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh yeah.  He looks like a walking oak tree in October.

lol, this bit never gets old.

Look at that handsome, blond BmorePat. Not a siiiiiingle red hair in sight. So I'm not sure when you started hating Russia, Vlad.

[Image: 4Ps7Sue.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:01 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Are you saying this will be a bad thing?

No, i'm saying it will be a fake thing.  The parent giving into the child having a tantrum.  The child being liberal academia, Hollywood, dems, MSM, etc.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: "Media bias"?

Hilarious

Cracks me up when people claim the most popular news network in the world is not part of "the media".

So you think Fox News is not biased? Huh. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:33 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, this bit never gets old.

Look at that handsome, blond BmorePat. Not a siiiiiingle red hair in sight. So I'm not sure when you started hating Russia, Vlad.

[Image: 4Ps7Sue.jpg]

Dino had the perfect response last time you posted that picture.  I'll wait and see if he remembers.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:02 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Ah so when people think a blue-tinted bloated and over-spending government will make America great again you can see right through the BS, eh?  Interesting. 

I'm saying that is how life will be reported by liberals and especially the MSM.  Everything will be perfect and every dem and dem decision will be reported as perfect.
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2020, 11:16 AM)fredtoast Wrote: The fact that Russia interfered with the last election has been proven.  There is nothing fake about that claim.

Sure Fred.
Reply/Quote