Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eisen picking Cincy over KC again
Time stamp is 6:21

https://youtu.be/ob38z4Vf-_Q

At least some unbiased sports analysis loves us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I honestly don’t see how anyone could pick Cincy right now but i did feel this same way against them last year in the regular season

In the playoffs i kinda knew we’d have a shot.

This one i don’t see how we keep up. To keep up i feel we have to get production like we did VS Atlanta and i just can’t visualize that with KC improved secondary. Also i have a feel rushing 3 for a whole half this time is gonna get us destroyed.

I also feel KC gameplan of blitzing damn near every play will get them screwed too so i have no idea how either team wins honestly.

All i know is if we run well i at least give us a chance
-Housh
Reply/Quote
It's not crazy to pick us, IMHO
Reply/Quote
I thought the Bengals may lose this game... who knows they likely still do.

However any notion that the Bengals won't be geared up for this one went away when big mouth CB from KC spouted off his bs earlier this week.

Bengals will be ready
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
No offense but who cares? Someone wins and someone loses, and people’s opinions before the game mean nothing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 09:59 PM)Housh Wrote: I honestly don’t see how anyone could pick Cincy right now but i did feel this same way against them last year in the regular season

This one i don’t see how we keep up. To keep up i feel we have to get production like we did VS Atlanta and i just can’t visualize that with KC improved secondary. Also i have a feel rushing 3 for a whole half this time is gonna get us destroyed.

I also feel KC gameplan of blitzing damn near every play will get them screwed too so i have no idea how either team wins honestly.

Why wouldn’t you pick cincy?

3-1 last four games, all without chase.

The OL has come together and over the last month and a half, played as a top 10 unit.

Number 4 overall offense and number 11 overall defense.
Reply/Quote
It’s a 2-point spread. The Bengals barely even qualify as “underdogs”. I don’t think this should be viewed as a daunting task.
Reply/Quote
You guys have a great team, and likely the second/third best quarterback in the league. Playing at your house where the Chiefs haven’t won since the 80s. Why wouldn’t they pick you? Seems like a toss up honestly, but give me Andy/Patrick/Kelce all day.
Patrick Mahomes career record is 59-15. What’s your quarterback doing for you??
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 09:59 PM)Housh Wrote: I honestly don’t see how anyone could pick Cincy right now but i did feel this same way against them last year in the regular season

It’s all about how we matchup. It’s why we can’t seem to get past Cleveland even though we’ve had the better team since last season. We were built to compete with the high flying offenses of the NFL. We are 6-1 outside our own division. That’s not a coincidence.
Reply/Quote

I struggle with it too. To me, our team looks slow and incapable. I fear the past may have burnt these insecurities in my head. Gonna take a SB victory or two to begin the healing process. Would like to start that process this year.

Reply/Quote
Damn this thread is depressing…and I thought I was pessimistic at times. Bengals win, again.

Bengals 34
Chiefs 31
Reply/Quote

This is how I kinda feel. Bet I have doubted this team a lot over the past couple years and they just find ways to win. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 10:51 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It’s all about how we matchup. It’s why we can’t seem to get past Cleveland even though we’ve had the better team since last season. We were built to compete with the high flying offenses of the NFL. We are 6-1 outside our own division. That’s not a coincidence.

The Cleveland games have been weird as shit. There are like two plays during each one of those games that just completely flipped the outcome of the game. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
I am not a fan of how many people think we're going to beat the Chiefs.

Who beats Mahomes three times in a row? The very idea is hard to believe. I would be much more comfortable if no one expected us to win.
Reply/Quote
The whole “nobody beats X three times in a row” thing is pure gambler’s fallacy.
Reply/Quote
Eisen is going to look like a smart man Sunday night.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 01:26 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I am not a fan of how many people think we're going to beat the Chiefs.

Who beats Mahomes three times in a row? The very idea is hard to believe. I would be much more comfortable if no one expected us to win.

This might surprise you- but the amount of people who pick us to win or lose does not impact the final score.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 10:46 PM)FRANCH15E Wrote: You guys have a great team, and likely the second/third best quarterback in the league. Playing at your house where the Chiefs haven’t won since the 80s. Why wouldn’t they pick you? Seems like a toss up honestly, but give me Andy/Patrick/Kelce all day.

How that work out for you last 2 times. Hill's dejected face, Kelce's mad face, and Patrick's smirks knowing the game was over since McPherson was in range at the 50 yard line already - is imagery one can never forget. But yeah, this game matters, but the playoffs is where we will all make our bread.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 01:26 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I am not a fan of how many people think we're going to beat the Chiefs.

Joe Burrow is the one (and thx to that idiot safety flapping his mouth more fuel to the fire).... his  Bengies does the hat trick on Mahomes and permanentaly cementing in Patricks mind that he cant beat us. 
+ I hope his annoying brother is not anywhere near this game  
Reply/Quote
I don't know how many of you go to the games, but if you've been recently, its just a different atmosphere than in past years. I credit the FO with a lot of the stuff they do between plays and pre-game hype up's, but being at home really is a BIG advantage for us compared to the past years. We may not be Arrowhead level loud, but we can make some noise. Sadly I don't believe most people including Bengals fans look at us being at home against the Chiefs as a big advantage. I think most people look at it as good thing we're not playing @ KC.

"They gotta play us" rings nicely with what I'm trying to say here. Except "They gotta play us IN CINCINNNATI" is what I'm actually saying.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote