Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ejiro Evero
I believe he is the next DC for the Bengals if not than Aubrey Pleasant. OC already brought it because Taylor came into the interview with a list.... they know who they want to hire but he is also protected by the fact they are still playing. Just my 2 cents this would depart from the thoughts of bringing in a older experienced DC.
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
i have been saying this for a month in other threads
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
.... who’s that?
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 07:11 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: .... who’s that?

They both are secondary coaches for the LA Rams
[Image: sig_zpsweeg0dtn.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2019, 08:05 PM)nkydiesel88 Wrote: They both are secondary coaches for the LA Rams

They have already shown restraint under pressure because I would have killed #22 on the Rams....dude was getting beat by Edelman by 10 yards play after play.  He would try to jam him, then just stand there and watch him run away.  I don't want to hear he had help over the top.  The guy played awful.  
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 08:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: They have already shown restraint under pressure because I would have killed #22 on the Rams....dude was getting beat by Edelman by 10 yards play after play.  He would try to jam him, then just stand there and watch him run away.  I don't want to hear he had help over the top.  The guy played awful.  

Julian Edelman beats everyone. He might be the best pure athlete in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 10:31 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Julian Edelman beats everyone. He might be the best pure athlete in the NFL.

Not at all.

Like at all lol, he's got good agility and quickness.

That's it.

And a decent brain.

He's short, not that fast, small hands, short arms, etc.

There are probably some lineman that are more athletic than Edelman.

(02-04-2019, 08:55 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: They have already shown restraint under pressure because I would have killed #22 on the Rams....dude was getting beat by Edelman by 10 yards play after play.  He would try to jam him, then just stand there and watch him run away.  I don't want to hear he had help over the top.  The guy played awful.  

Peters played a superb game from what I gathered; you mean Nickell Robey, #23.

That was absolutely horrific CB play, even worse that it was in the Super Bowl.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Marcus Peters played pretty good this game, it was Robey who was just getting torched by Edelman. He was just too quick for him.

Would rather have Del Rio but all in all that Secondary of the Rams played pretty well. It was Goff and the Offense of the Rams that was bad and Gurley sitting out most of the game didn't help.
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 10:31 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Julian Edelman beats everyone.  He might be the best pure athlete in the NFL.

When he's on cycle, right?  I think the guy is pretty special, too, but a lot of his opportunities are created by the scheme.  
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 04:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Marcus Peters played pretty good this game, it was Robey who was just getting torched by Edelman. He was just too quick for him.

Would rather have Del Rio but all in all that Secondary of the Rams played pretty well. It was Goff and the Offense of the Rams that was bad and Gurley sitting out most of the game didn't help.

Yep.  And, as usual, the Pats got some generous calls that helped them out on 3rd down as well. 
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 08:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: When he's on cycle, right?  I think the guy is pretty special, too, but a lot of his opportunities are created by the scheme.  

And that's just it.

Welker is the only small, agile white WR from the Patriots list of those guys, that was somewhat successful elsewhere (arguable on Hogan).

Otherwise, none of them have done anything outside of that system and being that he's super popular and all that jazz, I doubt Edelman will go anywhere to see if that statement applies to him too.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2019, 10:17 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And that's just it.

Welker is the only small, agile white WR from the Patriots list of those guys, that was somewhat successful elsewhere (arguable on Hogan).

Otherwise, none of them have done anything outside of that system and being that he's super popular and all that jazz, I doubt Edelman will go anywhere to see if that statement applies to him too.

Yeah, something about playing with a GOAT gets them to play lights out. Their chemistry is unbelievable as well.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2019, 10:31 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Julian Edelman beats everyone.  He might be the best pure athlete in the NFL.

This must be  Sarcasm.  There are dudes like julio jones and jadaveon clowney who are just pure athletic freaks in the nfl.  Byron jones set a long jump world record at the combine.  There are so many elite athletes in the nfl its unreal.  Edleman isnt even one of the top 50 pure athletes in the nfl.  Hes a quick slot guy, and a great football player but elite athlete in the nfl he is not.
Reply/Quote