Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Election Challenges, Protests, Conspiracy Theories, and Moral Panics
(11-06-2020, 07:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just saw a clip where an old guy in a Trump hat said things just aren't adding up when a guy who can't draw 12 people to a rally beats a guy who can draw 57,000?

Didn't someone around here cite the "Biden can't draw 12 people" stat specifically, as well?  Was that a soundbyte?  Another guy said he can't draw 30 people to a rally.  Someone must have really hammered home that Trump will win because he can have giant rallies.

At least they’ll still have their health insurance when they’re admitted with Covid.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 07:22 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: No.

You wreak of unconfirmed bullshit.

Thank god you started another thread to spread more false info based on feelings and theories.

But does he smell like anything
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 06:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's because Biden had an advantage in the in person voting until the conservatives got off work. 

No it's because Biden encouraged people to vote early, which Texas did in record numbers, and those votes were ready to be counted on election day.  So early votes were counted and Biden was in the lead.  Not all states did it this way.

Trump urged his people to go to the polls, which they did, thus the results.  It all has to do with when each state counts their votes.  That some states don't even start counting until the day after the election is part of the inconsistency.  But it isn't a problem because all the votes get counted eventually.

Just because the world that revolves immediate answers and knowledge at their finger tips don't like how some states count votes, doesn't mean their wrong, evil, cheating or otherwise.  It's that most people have the patience of a 4 year old on Christmas morning and want everything NOW!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 07:24 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I, legitimately, haven't seen anything shady going on. I've seen claims of it that were easily explained.

Wait!

People aren't listening to the Republican observers!!! 

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 08:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: But does he smell like anything

(11-06-2020, 04:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'll take that as a long know. 

That’s a long know, good buddy.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 05:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Alright, so I was happy to accept if Biden won, but I just didn't think there was any way in hell that a guy with dementia that barely left his basement could ever win.

Trump was leading, but not by much, and appeared to be wining states like Michigan and Wisconsin, so it seemed like he'd take it.

However, I was shocked when Biden appeared to start making a comeback, but things just didn't add up.

I went to sleep with Trump leading in Michigan and Wisconsin.

I woke up in the morning and, within a short time of polls being open, Biden had already taken the lead in Michigan AND Wisconsin?

This happened 4 years ago with Hillary. Were you shocked then too...when Trump started coming back and then began winning all the late counts as they rolled in? We're you thinking 'there must be voter fraud going on' because there's no way Trump could be surging and getting the majority of the vote in states where Hillary was initially winning? 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 08:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: You need a link for the obvious?  If I say the moon orbits the Earth are you going to demand a link? Did your Google machine https://www.iwf.org/2020/08/17/heres-the-truth-about-usps-mailboxes-disappearing-

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-remove-usps-mailboxes/

from your link
Postal Service policy requires approval by the Area and public notification in order to permanently remove a collection box.

The IG report noted that this was a concern.

Our analysis of 205 statistically sampled boxes showed that 113 (55 percent) were permanently removed from the street without area approval and 102 of those (50 percent) were removed without public notification. 

My Dad is a retired Postal worker that was also a union rep for 20 plus years. He knows all of the rules inside and out. Half of those boxes were not scheduled to be pulled . . . someone just decided to do it in the middle of a campaign during a pandemic when Mail voting was going to be an all-time high. Until now, this never "happens constantly" as you claimed. Someone made the decision to break protocol after they were diligently following the rules for years.

Now . . . what is the reasoning behind removing and dismantling/destroying sorting machines with no replacement plan in place?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 08:57 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: from your link
Postal Service policy requires approval by the Area and public notification in order to permanently remove a collection box.

The IG report noted that this was a concern.

Our analysis of 205 statistically sampled boxes showed that 113 (55 percent) were permanently removed from the street without area approval and 102 of those (50 percent) were removed without public notification. 

My Dad is a retired Postal worker that was also a union rep for 20 plus years. He knows all of the rules inside and out. Half of those boxes were not scheduled to be pulled . . . someone just decided to do it in the middle of a campaign during a pandemic when Mail voting was going to be an all-time high. Until now, this never "happens constantly" as you claimed. Someone made the decision to break protocol after they were diligently following the rules for years.

Now . . . what is the reasoning behind removing and dismantling/destroying sorting machines with no replacement plan in place?

Wait your dad knows which of the mailboxes were to be removed? 12,000 were removed under the Obama admin.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wait your dad knows which of the mailboxes were to be removed? 12,000 were removed under the Obama admin.

Well the Great Lakes and Atlanta areas. Wonder who those areas predominately voted for and if there was expectations of a lot of mail in votes in those areas? Would be so hard to know that for sure though. Can’t question the integrity of a Trump donor appointed to a prominent position.
Reply/Quote
Awe shit. Not good. Video evidence of some black guy showing people how to commit voter fraud for Biden

https://youtu.be/uGJY3bs9dU4
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:43 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Awe shit. Not good. Video evidence of some black guy showing people how to commit voter fraud for Biden

https://youtu.be/uGJY3bs9dU4

Didn't seem very effective. I heard Trump did very well with people of color compared to recent GOP candidates. 

Maybe committing voter fraud is one more thing dude in the video failed at. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2020, 09:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Wait your dad knows which of the mailboxes were to be removed?  12,000 were removed under the Obama admin.

No. But he knows that anything done by him and his ex co-workers required orders and every change happens slowly with layers of bureaucracy. This was immediately after a hand picked crony with conflicting interests was put in charge only because an election was coming. What's the backup plan for removing sorting machines? How is it more efficient? Where and what is the new system that replaces the machines that did a large portion of the work? In his 25 years, not once was he or any of his union brothers and sisters ever asked to NOT work overtime. Everyone knew, if you want OT, it's there. Slow it down and now no OT. How is that an improvement?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I'm starting to get on board with the idea of this election being a sham.

I'm supposed to believe more people voted for this guy than the last time when he didn't even win the popular vote? In the middle of a botched pandemic response after being impeached for trying to rig the election and then protected by an enabling suddenly non conservative senate majority who always wanted investigations but voted not to hear witness testimony? I don't buy it. They had the whole system rigged like last time to pull out a win with a little electoral college magic and a few hundred thousand votes.

The massive mail in total was just too unpredictable. So the scam failed this go round
Reply/Quote
If mail in ballots actually encouraged voters to commit fraud then there would be equal amounts of fraud on both sides.

Conservatives who commit voter fraud might not usually vote by mail, but if voting by mail created some way for them to cheat they would.
Reply/Quote
In their next presser more of the same.

Reply/Quote
So, if Democrats rigged this election some how, why did they lose seats in the House and fail to gain control of the Senate? Why are Republicans contesting the Presidential election results, but not those of down ballot races?

When you think about those two questions, that's all you need to know about the claims being made.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 09:20 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, if Democrats rigged this election some how, why did they lose seats in the House and fail to gain control of the Senate? Why are Republicans contesting the Presidential election results, but not those of down ballot races?

When you think about those two questions, that's all you need to know about the claims being made.

I saw a funny post about that, "What kind of F'd up conspiracy still involves Mitch McConnell as the Senate Majority leader? That's all the proof you need there was no fraud."
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 09:20 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: So, if Democrats rigged this election some how, why did they lose seats in the House and fail to gain control of the Senate? Why are Republicans contesting the Presidential election results, but not those of down ballot races?

This goes back to having a hard time figuring out how much of Trump's bluster is just pandering to his base and how much he actually believes.  In this case it almost seems like he believes that there is a way for illegal ballots to affect him and only him even though it doesn't make sense.

His cries of fraud are singularly-focused.  As far as I know he isn't complaining that any democrats who won were "frauded" into power.  It's just about him and in his world with his followers the idea of a ballot with 6+ races on it only being tampered with in regards to him makes total sense.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 10:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: This goes back to having a hard time figuring out how much of Trump's bluster is just pandering to his base and how much he actually believes.  In this case it almost seems like he believes that there is a way for illegal ballots to affect him and only him even though it doesn't make sense.

His cries of fraud are singularly-focused.  As far as I know he isn't complaining that any democrats who won were "frauded" into power.  It's just about him and in his world with his followers the idea of a ballot with 6+ races on it only being tampered with in regards to him makes total sense.

Trump claimed he actually won the popular vote in 2016 but millions of illegal aliens voted against him.  They they formed a commission to prove his ranting and came up empty.

He can't believe he could ever lose at anything.  And he can't spin this into anything except "I was cheated".  His ego won't allow it.

Maybe we should just tell him he won?  A nice participation trophy to "sooth his ego"?

I'm sure the alpha males who support trump are all for that, right?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2020, 10:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: Trump claimed he actually won the popular vote in 2016 but millions of illegal aliens voted against him.  They they formed a commission to prove his ranting and came up empty.

He can't believe he could ever lose at anything.  And he can't spin this into anything except "I was cheated".  His ego won't allow it.

Maybe we should just tell him he won?  A nice participation trophy to "sooth his ego"?

I'm sure the alpha males who support trump are all for that, right?

There are already enough people willing to believe that he won...what Trump and that group of people do until he can run again in 2024 is anyone's guess.  I picture a lot of rallies (that you have to pay to get into, of course) and campaigning.  2024 will be some democrat vs Trump in yet another rigged election.

TRUMP 2024
It's gonna be rigged!
Reply/Quote