Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Election Commercials
Little over 24 hours left and I've noticed the Commercials have really picked up. A couple I've seen lately:

"The Clintons" A spoof comparing the Clintons to The Simpsons

Former Nuclear Bomb button pusher. Talking about how he is afraid that Trump will make the call that he always feared.

Any you've seen that stick out? please be non-partisan.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I saw one where a woman was dressed up like Clinton and destroying the crap out of random technological devices with hammer/pickaxe/bleach/etc.

Think those T-Mobile commercials where people used random things to "cut their bill in half".. but fake Hillary and random tech devices. Got a bit of Gallagher nostalgia.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Saw one showing news clips from when Comey sent his letter out. Saying are you really going to vote for someone under federal investigation?

And it aired after the story made up story about FBI sources was redacted.
Both sides for president has gotten nasty last few days. The ones mentioned above, and there was another one against Trump endorsed by Hillary that tried to hammer the sexual assault 'allegations' and him entering a changing room with 15 year olds it said. Even said the word allegation. So yeah, both sides are pulling out all the punches on each other.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(11-06-2016, 10:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I saw one where a woman was dressed up like Clinton and destroying the crap out of random technological devices with hammer/pickaxe/bleach/etc.

Think those T-Mobile commercials where people used random things to "cut their bill in half".. but fake Hillary and random tech devices. Got a bit of Gallagher nostalgia.

Saw that one too.  Initially thought it was a local commercial is was so low budget.  Guess they spent all their $ on distribution, because that looked terrible.
(11-07-2016, 02:07 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Saw that one too.  Initially thought it was a local commercial is was so low budget.  Guess they spent all their $ on distribution, because that looked terrible.

...and hats.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.