Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Election Fraud does exist
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-orders-new-primary-election-after-seeing-video-showing-possible-ballot-stuffing

So bad and caught on tape. This is an example of why ballott box drop off sites need to be eliminated. They have people on tape stuffing ballott boxes.

To say there was not election fraud in the 2020 election is naive. There is fraud in every election. Was it enough to change the outcome of any race? We have no idea, just speculation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
No one has said no fraud exists...the fact is that wholesale fraud across multiple jurisdictions does not exist. Fraud is generaliy localized and normally only affects a couple of votes. You know the 1/2 dozen or so The Village residents who were caught voting in multiple locations. This one instance was easy to show. The cameras which most states require at every drop box captured the problem

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 02:11 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/judge-orders-new-primary-election-after-seeing-video-showing-possible-ballot-stuffing

So bad and caught on tape. This is an example of why ballott box drop off sites need to be eliminated. They have people on tape stuffing ballott boxes.

To say there was not election fraud in the 2020 election is naive. There is fraud in every election. Was it enough to change the outcome of any race? We have no idea, just speculation.

I have an idea. Not speculation.
Reply/Quote
Hey, I was in that courthouse yesterday!

Looks like the system worked and the party was caught. Good job CT!
Reply/Quote
Drop boxes don't commit voter fraud, people commit voter fraud.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 02:25 PM)pally Wrote: No one has said no fraud exists...the fact is that wholesale fraud across multiple jurisdictions does not exist.  Fraud is generaliy localized and normally only affects a couple of votes.  You know the 1/2 dozen or so The Village residents who were caught voting in multiple locations. This one instance was easy to show.  The cameras which most states require at every drop box captured the problem

If you believe that a network of individuals committing fraud over an array of districts cannot be organized you are either very naive or being deliberately obtuse. Mellow  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 06:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If you believe that a network of individuals committing fraud over an array of districts cannot be organized you are either very naive or being deliberately obtuse. Mellow  

Can it happen?  conceivably yes but highly unlikely.  It is not like anyone can determine in advance which voters will actually vote.  

Despite the incessant whining of the defeated 2020 Republican candidate nothing he claimed actually occured

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 07:14 PM)pally Wrote: Can it happen?  conceivably yes but highly unlikely.  It is not like anyone can determine in advance which voters will actually vote.  

Despite the incessant whining of the defeated 2020 Republican candidate nothing he claimed actually occured

Oh, it can happen alright.  Just the same way that organized traveling mobs of "mostly peaceful protesters" made tours from city to city wreaking havok and destruction after the "hands up don't shoot" ordeal and the "knee on the neck" of the overdosing drug addict incident happened.  It was proven by finding advertisements for paid actors in those events, you don't think that the same could happen with an election?    

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If this means I can convince myself that Walter Mondale won in 1984, I'm all for it.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 07:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh, it can happen alright.  Just the same way that organized traveling mobs of "mostly peaceful protesters" made tours from city to city wreaking havok and destruction after the "hands up don't shoot" ordeal and the "knee on the neck" of the overdosing drug addict incident happened.  It was proven by finding advertisements for paid actors in those events, you don't think that the same could happen with an election?    

must be the same people who get paid to attend Trump rallies. 

How do these "roving" gangs know who has already voted or not?  How do they get past signature matching?  Or ID laws that exist in so many places?

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 07:49 PM)pally Wrote: must be the same people who get paid to attend Trump rallies. 

How do these "roving" gangs know who has already voted or not?  How do they get past signature matching?  Or ID laws that exist in so many places?

No ID needed to stuff a drop box, just pay someone to find out who's died and still on the rolls or hasn't voted in years, then have many people walk up to the box and casually drop in a small stack of ballots..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 06:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If you believe that a network of individuals committing fraud over an array of districts cannot be organized you are either very naive or being deliberately obtuse. Mellow  

Yep - just ask Trump and his 19 co-conspirators in Georgia.  They tried to commit wholesale voter fraud and got caught.  So sure does happen.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 08:04 PM)Stewy Wrote: Yep - just ask Trump and his 19 co-conspirators in Georgia.  They tried to commit wholesale voter fraud and got caught.  So sure does happen.

You are correct about the way Trump handling the election results being the completely wrong way to go about it.  However, no one will ever convince me that as many Americans voted in the 2020 election actually voted.  I am firmly convinced that some malfeasance went went on with the entire drop box and covid BS going on at the time.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 08:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You are correct about the way Trump handling the election results being the completely wrong way to go about it.  However, no one will ever convince me that as many Americans voted in the 2020 election actually voted.  I am firmly convinced that some malfeasance went went on with the entire drop box and covid BS going on at the time.

People aren't that smart and not a SINGLE case of fraud NOT linked to Trump has been charged or prosecuted.  Trump sand his cronies went to court in over a dozen states (mostly RED states with red judges and red legislatures) making HUNDREDS of claims of voter fraud and not a single one was found to have merit.  Hundreds of cases......not a single one with merit.

You see what Trump and the conspiracy theorists forget is that states have ride too and not everyone is lin love with Trump.  So when he and his cronies called the state electors corrupt the states took that personally instead of falling over and committing crimes to "find him votes".  Regardless of what some would lead you to believe, we have a rock solid voting process.  Safe and fair.  All the recounts, both by the officials and biased monitoring types, have shown there is no wide-spread corruption regardless of what you believe.  In this day and age there is way too much monitoring, online evidence and information to pull the wool over peoples eyes in a wide spread manner.  it's just not possible......as Trump and his co-conspirators found to their detriment.  

I mean seriously, if Trump with all his money , influence and constant lies cant cheat an election, what makes you think anyone else can, that doesn't have near his resources?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 08:45 PM)Stewy Wrote: I mean seriously, if Trump with all his money , influence and constant lies cant cheat an election, what makes you think anyone else can, that doesn't have near his resources?

Oh, you mean like a George Soros type of person?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
As I've said before, talking about voter IDs and drop off boxes got lost in the shuffle when the legal team of the president claims that the company that made the voting machines were in cahoots with Venezuelan communists and merely spit out a bunch of fake numbers regarding votes. 

Why even bother asking for IDs or getting rid of voting boxes when our vote totals are supposedly completely made up by Dominion?  I show my ID to a poll worker and then I vote for Trump and the machine turns it into a vote for Biden, so what's the point?
Reply/Quote
Yeah, do you mean like the several Trump voters that were convicted in PA, GA, and NC for filling out absentee ballots for their dead relatives, or Mark Meadows being caught voting in both VA and NC when he was the WH Chief of Staff?
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 08:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh, you mean like a George Soros type of person?

who's that?
Reply/Quote
I wonder how many people realize that Trump is the current Commander In Chief? This actor they shuffle out playing the part of Biden is not in charge or has any authority to do anything. This actor is in charge of a bankrupt USA Inc. which is no longer in business. You have to do alot of searching not from local TV or Google to find out what is really going on behind the scenes. Commander In Chief and President of the US are completely different.

All this tripping up and down steps, stumbling and stuttering for words, not knowing how to exit a press conference from "Biden" are all a show. It's actually a very good show too. What was that saying 7 or 8 years ago? What makes a great movie? -- Great actors!
Conspiracy theorists are leading late in the game 30-0  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 09:37 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: I wonder how many people realize that Trump is the current Commander In Chief? This actor they shuffle out playing the part of Biden is not in charge or has any authority to do anything. This actor is in charge of a bankrupt USA Inc. which is no longer in business. You have to do alot of searching not from local TV or Google to find out what is really going on behind the scenes. Commander In Chief and President of the US are completely different.

All this tripping up and down steps, stumbling and stuttering for words, not knowing how to exit a press conference from "Biden" are all a show. It's actually a very good show too. What was that saying 7 or 8 years ago? What makes a great movie? -- Great actors!
Conspiracy theorists are leading late in the game 30-0  Wink

The assertion that the Joe Biden who is stumbling around like a demented idiot isn't actually Joe Biden and rather it is an actor is an oddly flattering thing to say about Joe Biden.
Reply/Quote