Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Election Fraud does exist
(11-03-2023, 09:37 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: I wonder how many people realize that Trump is the current Commander In Chief? This actor they shuffle out playing the part of Biden is not in charge or has any authority to do anything. This actor is in charge of a bankrupt USA Inc. which is no longer in business. You have to do alot of searching not from local TV or Google to find out what is really going on behind the scenes. Commander In Chief and President of the US are completely different.

All this tripping up and down steps, stumbling and stuttering for words, not knowing how to exit a press conference from "Biden" are all a show. It's actually a very good show too. What was that saying 7 or 8 years ago? What makes a great movie? -- Great actors!
Conspiracy theorists are leading late in the game 30-0  Wink

Sure 30-0 in game where theyre only playing with themselves
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 10:37 PM)Stewy Wrote: Sure 30-0 in game where theyre only playing with themselves

Playing with yourself pays off a lot more often than conspiracy stuff. 
Reply/Quote
From the story.

"Ganim, who was convicted of corruption during a first stint as mayor but won his old job back in an election after his release from prison, has repeatedly denied any knowledge of wrongdoing related to ballots."

That's just stupid.

You reap what you sow I guess. One of the major problems with our broken two party system. Well I'm not voting for the other team, I guess I'll hold my nose and vote for this POS.

I feel like ranked choice voting could maybe help us but I haven't it looked at it too closely.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 08:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No ID needed to stuff a drop box, just pay someone to find out who's died and still on the rolls or hasn't voted in years, then have many people walk up to the box and casually drop in a small stack of ballots..

So how many thousands of people would have to be coordinated in how many states to affect a presidential election this way

--and keep perfect silence afterwards? 

I think far more damage is done if a prominent politician with a loyal national following is able to make "fraud" durable narrative
from election to election to increase loyalty and explain losses. Such a person could fundraise and run on distrust of democracy.

I fear that scenario far more the possibility of actual electoral fraud.  
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 11:03 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: From the story.

"Ganim, who was convicted of corruption during a first stint as mayor but won his old job back in an election after his release from prison, has repeatedly denied any knowledge of wrongdoing related to ballots."

That's just stupid.

You reap what you sow I guess. One of the major problems with our broken two party system. Well I'm not voting for the other team, I guess I'll hold my nose and vote for this POS.

I feel like ranked choice voting could maybe help us but I haven't it looked at it too closely.

fair districts and ranked choice voting are our best bets to move away from the extremes.  Fair districts meaning competitive districts means you have to have more than just a R or a D after your name to get elected.  Ranked choice does the same thing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 08:58 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Oh, you mean like a George Soros type of person?

I just told my buddy last night that I STILL haven't received my check from Soros!

I'm starting to believe he's just a boogey man.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2023, 09:08 AM)GMDino Wrote: I just told my buddy last night that I STILL haven't received my check from Soros!

I'm starting to believe he's just a boogey man.

I'm switching my allegiance....maybe Harlan Crow, Peter Thiel, and Charles Koch will come through though they do seem rather focused on financially supporting the bigwigs.  I could try for Leonard Leo, I've heard he was branching out from buying judges to wanting to rule the world.  He will need to pay off a lot of people to achieve that

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2023, 09:37 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: I wonder how many people realize that Trump is the current Commander In Chief? This actor they shuffle out playing the part of Biden is not in charge or has any authority to do anything. This actor is in charge of a bankrupt USA Inc. which is no longer in business. You have to do alot of searching not from local TV or Google to find out what is really going on behind the scenes. Commander In Chief and President of the US are completely different.

All this tripping up and down steps, stumbling and stuttering for words, not knowing how to exit a press conference from "Biden" are all a show. It's actually a very good show too. What was that saying 7 or 8 years ago? What makes a great movie? -- Great actors!
Conspiracy theorists are leading late in the game 30-0  Wink

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=45e67038nauwxhkjfpxuatkkdke...w.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote