Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eleventh Hour Mock Draft
31. C Tyler Linderbaum, Iowa - Day one starter, moves Karras to LG, Carman will be depth
63. WR Alec Pierce, Cincinnati - Possession receiver with good speed, can never have too many weapons (and Tee insurance).
95. CB Coby Bryant, Cincinnati - Underrated corner in a stacked class. Not the flashiest but always cerebral and effective.
136. TE Charlie Kolar, Iowa State - Developmental TE with upside and athleticism.
174. CB Tariq Castro-Fields, Penn State - Was unsure what to do here, but he has the traits and athleticism Lou loves.
209. S Scott Nelson, Wisconsin - Special teams demon who could potentially develop and take over one of the starting S spots.
226. DE Zach VanValkenburg, Iowa - A poor man's Trey Hendrickson and developmental player.
252. DT Eric Johnson, Missouri State - Small school guy who is seen as a potential hidden gem.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote
I love rounds 2-4. Not as big on Linderbaum as many are though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 02:28 AM)BuildTheWall Wrote: 31. C Tyler Linderbaum, Iowa - Day one starter, moves Karras to LG, Carman will be depth
63. WR Alec Pierce, Cincinnati - Possession receiver with good speed, can never have too many weapons (and Tee insurance).
95. CB Coby Bryant, Cincinnati - Underrated corner in a stacked class. Not the flashiest but always cerebral and effective.
136. TE Charlie Kolar, Iowa State - Developmental TE with upside and athleticism.
174. CB Tariq Castro-Fields, Penn State - Was unsure what to do here, but he has the traits and athleticism Lou loves.
209. S Scott Nelson, Wisconsin - Special teams demon who could potentially develop and take over one of the starting S spots.
226. DE Zach VanValkenburg, Iowa - A poor man's Trey Hendrickson and developmental player.
252. DT Eric Johnson, Missouri State - Small school guy who is seen as a potential hidden gem.

Tell me you love the Midwest without telling me you love the Midwest lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 02:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Tell me you love the Midwest without telling me you love the Midwest lol.

well they will at least be used to the weather
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 02:12 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Tell me you love the Midwest without telling me you love the Midwest lol.

I just don't know why you didn't bold Missouri state too. Granted I know you bolded the Big 10 but you mentioned Midwest lol
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2022, 02:29 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I just don't know why you didn't bold Missouri state too. Granted I know you bolded the Big 10 but you mentioned Midwest lol

Because I thought a lot of Missouri considers themselves part of the South.
Missouri St is in Rolla, which is about halfway between St. Louis and Springfield.
Not sure if people consider that still part of the Midwest or the South.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
LOL I didn’t even realize this, I swear. Kolar and Castro-Fields were not the highest on my mind when I made the picks, actually. It’s just how the board fell. Wanted another lineman (preferably tackle) as depth and maybe a LB or a S earlier but that’s how the board fell. I do like both of those players, though, but I am more than fine with rolling with Hurst at TE and two corners may be a bit much. Pierce and Bryant were not UC homer picks (I did not even go there), they just represented great value and we’re still available on the simulator.
Build a great wall up front to protect Burrow!
Reply/Quote