Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Eli Apple
After today I will gladly eat some crow even though it was the Raiders, he played solid today
Reply/Quote
Record the crow eating if you can as proof
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: After today I will gladly eat some crow even though it was the Raiders, he played solid today

Pics or it didn't happen.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Eat crow over one big play? When he's been terrible all year?

I think saying "good game" and "hope it continues" should suffice.

This would be like someone eating crow over Ja'Marr Chase just because he's ghosted the last 3 weeks. Chase is still great, and Apple is still probably Apple. Props to him for playing better today though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Pics or it didn't happen.

Other than Renfro, I didnt notice any other WRs making any catches today..so overall Eli, UZi , Bates and Bell did well
one thing that sticks out to me last several games is Larry O, BJ Hill not too active or noticable anymore...
1st 5 games pockets were getting collapsed more often and just more disruption from our DTs....bot so much anymore

Reply/Quote
Corners played really well. Waller gave us fits, but he’s a freak too.
Reply/Quote
Didn’t the DBs have a good game as a whole?

At one point in the first half Carr only had thrown the ball to his tight end and his running backs for completions.

There were plays where Bengal DBs swallowed LVs receivers with absolutely no windows to fit balls through.

The entire secondary deserves a round of applause today.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:59 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: Didn’t the DBs have a good game as a whole?

At one point in the first half Carr only had thrown the ball to his tight end and his running backs for completions.

There were plays where Bengal DBs swallowed LVs receivers with absolutely no windows to fit balls through.

The entire secondary deserves a round of applause today.

Losing Ruggs is bigger than it seems on the surface. It's sorta like when we lost Chris Henry in 2009. The only deep threat we had was gone, and the wheels slowly fell off. We didn't have to respect them going over the top.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: After today I will gladly eat some crow even though it was the Raiders, he played solid today

Even though?? They have been scoring  points.. eat lot of crow
Reply/Quote
Eh… he played better then he usually did. At first glance I thought he may have dropped that game-clinching INT and was screaming for Burrow to snap the ball ASAP so they couldn’t review it
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 11:01 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Eh… he played better then he usually did. At first glance I thought he may have dropped that game-clinching INT and was screaming for Burrow to snap the ball ASAP so they couldn’t review it

Well they review every turnover anyways so it would’ve been a wasted effort…
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Record the crow eating if you can as proof

Princess Ha Tata of the Crow Nation

[Image: dg7587b-tribal-trouble-sexy-native-ameri...ostume.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Eat crow over one big play? When he's been terrible all year?

I think saying "good game" and "hope it continues" should suffice.

This would be like someone eating crow over Ja'Marr Chase just because he's ghosted the last 3 weeks. Chase is still great, and Apple is still probably Apple. Props to him for playing better today though.

You’re crazy. Apple hasn’t been terrible all year. Dude is smack dab in the middle of a career revival
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2021, 09:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Eat crow over one big play? When he's been terrible all year?

One big play where he untouched forced himself to fumble, too.   Hilarious

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Very happy for the guy after not only a solid game, but a sealing INT.  I did laugh a little after the caught the INT that he seemed so surprised that he actually nearly fumbled it away (and the ground can cause the fumble if you aren't touched).  Good game from Mr. Apple.  
Reply/Quote
Yeah, and at least he had the good sense to roll over and secure it instead of trying to get up and run with it. Got an extra 15 out of it as well for the late hit.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 01:15 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: You’re crazy. Apple hasn’t been terrible all year. Dude is smack dab in the middle of a career revival

He's raked second from last out of all corners in the NFL.

He's pretty bad.
Reply/Quote