Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli Apple to Miami
The Dolphins lose Jalen Ramsey for the season, which opened the door for Eli. I cant wait to see if he trashes Cincinnati like he has his previous stops

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Good for him

I’m honestly surprised his market wasn’t bigger. Dude proved himself last 2 years
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
I would've accepted him back for depth on the bench like he was originally intended...but that's it. Hope he finds success in Miami.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 07:09 PM)pally Wrote:

His stop of Tyreek Hill right before half-time, when KC looked ready to blow out the Bengals, was the momentum-changing play that I'll remember him for.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 06:36 PM)Housh Wrote: Good for him

I’m honestly surprised his market wasn’t bigger. Dude proved himself last 2 years

Me too. I thought he was decent, just talked to much crap. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 07:09 PM)pally Wrote:

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2023, 06:36 PM)Housh Wrote: Good for him

He's a turd and has burned bridges everywhere he's been. He's one of the most disliked players in the NFL and you never see his past teammates saying nice things about him, but instead actively trashing him, which is pretty unique in today's NFL.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
A Loss for Us... But lets hope the Young guys grow.
Reply/Quote
Surprised a team took a chance on him besides us. Eli turned into a good player with us, wish him the best except when
playing our guys. Like Nepa said, that stop on Hill was a major momentum swing in our direction to winning our AFCC a
couple years ago and last year Eli played very well when Chido went down.
Reply/Quote