Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli Rodgers' End zone
[Image: 15665695_1360948190645822_35864620954414...e=58EDA6B7]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'd say one TD (on a 6 FG day) is a little pre-mature.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Does that make Puttsburgh's end zone Dalton's neighborhood?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 01:32 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Does that make Puttsburgh's end zone Dalton's neighborhood?

Considering Dalton's thrown just 7 touchdowns in Pittsburgh with 6 interceptions, and Ben's thrown 21 touchdowns with just 9 interceptions in Cincinnati and he's also ran in 1 for a touchdown, I'd say that's a big no it's the other way around.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:12 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Considering Dalton's thrown just 7 touchdowns in Pittsburgh with 6 interceptions, and Ben's thrown 21 touchdowns with just 9 interceptions in Cincinnati and he's also ran in 1 for a touchdown, I'd say that's a big no it's the other way around.

You mean to say a guy with 8 more years experience has more TDs?! MADNESS!!
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 03:12 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You mean to say a guy with 8 more years experience has more TDs?! MADNESS!!

Ben has a way better touchdown to interception ratio than Andy. That is undeniable. That's what I'm getting at.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:12 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Considering Dalton's thrown just 7 touchdowns in Pittsburgh with 6 interceptions, and Ben's thrown 21 touchdowns with just 9 interceptions in Cincinnati and he's also ran in 1 for a touchdown, I'd say that's a big no it's the other way around.

apparently you only need one.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 03:52 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Ben has a way better touchdown to interception ratio than Andy. That is undeniable. That's what I'm getting at.

Except you weren't talking ratio. You were talking raw numbers. 

So which is it?
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 10:36 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Except you weren't talking ratio. You were talking raw numbers. 

So which is it?

The OP didn't say raw numbers or ratio. Both favor Ben. I was using ratio because you said of course Ben will have more touchdowns since he's been in the league 8 years longer. Well Ben has just 3 more interceptions in those 8 years, so that means he'd had a better career in Cincy than Dalton had in Pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:23 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: The OP didn't say raw numbers or ratio. Both favor Ben. I was using ratio because you said of course Ben will have more touchdowns since he's been in the league 8 years longer. Well Ben has just 3 more interceptions in those 8 years, so that means he'd had a better career in Cincy than Dalton had in Pittsburgh.

No he didn't say raw numbers or ratios.  It's literally one TD.  

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 02:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No he didn't say raw numbers or ratios.  It's literally one TD.  

Well you need just 1 touchdown to score, you can't own a stadium, just from scoring 1 touchdown. Bengals fans should know that since you all love stats soo much. Oh never mind, you only love it when it fits your argument, sorry, what was I thinking?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 05:33 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Well you need just 1 touchdown to score, you can't own a stadium, just from scoring 1 touchdown. Bengals fans should know that since you all love stats soo much. Oh never mind, you only love it when it fits your argument, sorry, what was I thinking?

What?

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 05:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What?

You're talking about the Steelers endzone is Andy's neighborhood. 1 touchdown doesn't make it a neighborhood. Neither does just 7 touchdowns in like 5 or 6 games. You should have more than 1 touchdown a game to make it your neighborhood.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 08:46 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: You're talking about the Steelers endzone is Andy's neighborhood. 1 touchdown doesn't make it a neighborhood. Neither does just 7 touchdowns in like 5 or 6 games. You should have more than 1 touchdown a game to make it your neighborhood.

So then this whole topic is useless?

Or did he score again after I turned that shit team off? (The Bengals I mean. ***** losers.)
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 09:56 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So then this whole topic is useless?

Or did he score again after I turned that shit team off? (The Bengals I mean. ***** losers.)

Yeah his vitriol should be aimed at the OP. Rant

Reply/Quote
(12-19-2016, 09:56 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So then this whole topic is useless?

It went from the bengals endzone being Rogers' neighborhood to being about Ben and dalton.

Too premature to be calling it Rogers neighborhood over 1 TD catch. Two or more OK. 
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 10:52 AM)Vlad Wrote: It went from the bengals endzone being Rogers' neighborhood to being about Ben and dalton.

Too premature to be calling it Rogers neighborhood over 1 TD catch. Two or more OK. 

So then the entire topic IS pointless.

Good to know. Someone get in here and delete the abomination.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 11:01 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So then the entire topic IS pointless.

Good to know. Someone get in here and delete the abomination.

Describes every post you've made in smack since the second regular season game the Bengals and Steelers played in 2015. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 07:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Describes every post you've made in smack since the second regular season game the Bengals and Steelers played in 2015. 

Pot meet kettle.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 09:00 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Pot meet kettle.

Well at least you're not denying it.
Reply/Quote