Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli Rodgers' End zone
(12-21-2016, 07:31 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Describes every post you've made in smack since the second regular season game the Bengals and Steelers played in 2015. 

That is very precise.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-21-2016, 09:06 PM)Vlad Wrote: Well at least you're not denying it.

My audience determines the quality of my posts, not me. If a few hair lipped inbred idiots think my posts lack any significance, who am I to deny their childlike ramblings?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 09:31 AM)michaelsean Wrote: That is very precise.

The Bengals fan meltdown -with a few here in particular - after that game was grater than the mletdown the bengals had on the field.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 04:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals fan meltdown -with a few here in particular - after that game was grater than the mletdown the bengals had on the field.

Well the Steeler defensive guy did set out to break Andy's thumb.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 04:45 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The Bengals fan meltdown -with a few here in particular - after that game was grater than the mletdown the bengals had on the field.

You got so excited to try and insult somebody, your grasp of the English language melted down.

Too bad your insult failed worse than your gene pool. 
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 06:14 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You got so excited to try and insult somebody, your grasp of the English language melted down.

Too bad your insult failed worse than your gene pool. 

He does that all the time. 

I always picture him as that short, pimple-faced kid that gets all nervous and sweaty right before his first kiss. 

And then i imagine his mom dabbing the sweat off his brow right before kissing him. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He does that all the time. 

I always picture him as that short, pimple-faced kid that gets all nervous and sweaty right before his first kiss. 

And then i imagine his mom dabbing the sweat off his brow right before kissing him. 

Of course rfaulk would be the one to come to whiny kain's defense when I made fun of him for having a huge meltdown last season.  Hilarious

Maybe down whiny kain can come to your defense over the 400 spam threads you started as you slipped further and further into the reality of the Bengals helpless meltdown

I will do my best to enjoy your posts for the time being because I'm guessing your going to quit the board again this offseason as well.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Of course rfaulk would be the one to come to whiny kain's defense when I made fun of him for having a huge meltdown last season.  Hilarious

Maybe down whiny kain can come to your defense over the 400 spam threads you started as you slipped further and further into the reality of the Bengals helpless meltdown

I will do my best to enjoy your posts for the time being because I'm guessing your going to quit the board again this offseason as well.  Hilarious

Always amusing when people come here and claim to be fans of another team and are stunned with fans of the same team agree with one another and have each other's backs.

See, when you aren't a part of the biggest band of bandwagon jackasses in the country, people usually stick together against the clear and obvious shit person. Most people who are fans of a team, spend more time talking with other fans of that same team instead of having to find validation in their life through a message board from other teams.  

Sadly, when you have a fanbase full of people that make middle eastern fanatics seem like saints (this is where the steeler fans raise their hands)...well, it's easy to have everyone side up against you. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 12:28 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Always amusing when people come here and claim to be fans of another team and are stunned with fans of the same team agree with one another and have each other's backs.

While doing the reach around.  No one is stunned.

(12-23-2016, 12:28 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: See, when you aren't a part of the biggest band of bandwagon jackasses in the country, people usually stick together against the clear and obvious shit person. Most people who are fans of a team, spend more time talking with other fans of that same team instead of having to find validation in their life through a message board from other teams. 

Stop whining and go back to your safe space.  Jungle Noise. That's why it was created.

(12-23-2016, 12:28 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Sadly, when you have a fanbase full of people that make middle eastern  Muslim fanatics seem like saints (this is where the steeler fans raise their hands)...well, it's easy to have everyone side up against you. 

Fixed it. Its factual now.
I imagine anyone with half a brain would equate Islamic extremists more to Western European soccer fans than to Steeler fans.

Plus the only extremists I know who wish they could blow up Heinz Field, or wish that the aircraft carrying Steeler players would crash are bitter bengals fans.

So strap on some explosives and blow your bitter self up amid a crowd of those Steeler "bandwagon fans" there murdock, I promise you 7 bengals Super Bowl trophies when you get to heaven.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2016, 10:48 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Of course rfaulk would be the one to come to whiny kain's defense when I made fun of him for having a huge meltdown last season.  :hilarious:

I will do my best to enjoy your posts for the time being because I'm guessing your going to quit the board again this offseason as well.  :hilarious:

Well the emoji use certainly drives home the 'short pimple-faced kid' comment.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 12:28 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Sadly, when you have a fanbase full of people that make middle eastern fanatics seem like saints that watches their team win so much that they get tired of winning (this is where the steeler fans raise their hands)...well, it's easy to have everyone side up against you. 

Bengals fans are standing up? Wow, such brave.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 03:54 AM)Vlad Wrote: While doing the reach around.  No one is stunned.

Stop whining and go back to your safe space.  Jungle Noise. That's why it was created.

Fixed it. Its factual now.
I imagine anyone with half a brain would equate Islamic extremists more to Western European soccer fans than to Steeler fans.

Plus the only extremists I know who wish they could blow up Heinz Field, or wish that the aircraft carrying Steeler players would crash are bitter bengals fans.

So strap on some explosives and blow your bitter self up amid a crowd of those Steeler "bandwagon fans" there murdock, I promise you 7 bengals Super Bowl trophies when you get to heaven.

Factual has never been anything you know about, why start now?

Not too mention that Islamic extremists use black and yellow (gold as you call it.) in their flags. 

They wave said flag (towel) while chanting really outdated phrases over and over.

And, of course they view themselves as superior based on the group they are part of while viewing their actions as justified and all others actions as evil.

Speaking of factual.... Jungle Noise was created as a place for Bengal fans to talk on the original message board. Once that board decided to allow a place for other fans to hang out, AFC North chat was created and eventually the smack talk....so Jungle Noise wasn't made as some "safe place" of course it doesn't surprise me one bit that you are an expert on such things. Holding your participation trophy as you cry out how special of a snowflake you are. All these posts you have here....and not one of them worth a damn.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote