SF 49ers
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl 54, two weeks pregame thread. General banter etc
(01-26-2020, 10:29 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think niners win because KC has demonstrated goign down big and needing luck to come back (as good as Mahomes is, that is still luck). Passing games show inconsistency, you keep the ball out of the best QBs hands - you may win. So 49ers are Chiefs kryptonite.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I think the 9'ers have a great defense and they are fun to watch. I think both teams will have their hands full. It's going to be a good game. KC will pull this out even if they start slow. Traditionally though, both teams usually do start slow in the SB.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2020, 11:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Agree with BPat. I think it's going to be a great game. My wife loved the Colts till Peyton was canned. Then she lost all interest in football. With me dragging her out to the mancave because friends are coming over, she has swayed towards liking the kid Mahomes. I don't even give a darn why, I just like her getting interested in football and watching it with me. Good Lord, what have I become? Anyway, bought her a Mahomes jersey this week and hoping it will be delivered before SB. She will love it, but ***** me out for it because, well, it's just what wives do. She will say it wasn't worth the cash.

So for that reason alone, I chose KC. Yet, I'm very impressed with 49ers defense. I called 49ers vs Ravens in the SB. I was wrong.

Wifes jersey arrived and she loved it. Although, getting tired of hearing My Homie.  Mellow

Just kidding, she's only made the joke a few times. All good.

Reply/Quote
(01-28-2020, 06:16 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: He's 24 and never been there before. He's not ready.

Shred.

Bank.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2020, 02:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Shred.

Bank.

I honestly  don't know if that's pro or con?
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2020, 04:08 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: I honestly  don't know if that's pro or con?

Def pro. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2020, 09:05 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm assuming you meant all they have is Mahomes? Are you serious? These guys are stacked and their defense is much better than it was last year, and even better than it was at the start of this one. Plus, the key factor. The have Andy. The good Andy!  Joe

All they have is Mahomes.  Take him out of the equation,  the tteam  can't do anything.  SF just proved they don't even  need to  throw the ball that much.
They have three 500 yard rushers. Kc has none .

They are Denver with young Elway.  
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2020, 09:04 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: All they have is Mahomes.  Take him out of the equation,  the tteam  can't do anything.  SF just proved they don't even  need to  throw the ball that much.
They have three 500 yard rushers. Kc has none .

They are Denver with young Elway.  

Thanks for the laugh. It was a rough day.

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2020, 09:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thanks for the laugh. It was a rough day.

Not sure how old you are but this game has all those earmarks. 

Mahomes isn't ready
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2020, 12:50 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Not sure how old you are but this game has all those earmarks. 

Mahomes isn't ready

You may be right. But I don’t think so.

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2020, 01:17 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: You may be right. But I don’t think so.

:)    you're basically  my age. You shouldn't  fall for the hype!  You've seen this before 
Reply/Quote
49ers 20
Chiefs 7
Reply/Quote
Niners. I am old-school and will always side with the team that has the better defense and ground attack mentality.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
I want Kansas City to win, but I think San Francisco take it. I also whipped out my original and only Bengals gear (A chad Johnson jersey and a white mesh cap that’s too dang small) for the first Super Bowl party I’ve been too in years.

I can say if we draft burrow I’m going to get a New Jersey. And one of the nice ones too.
Reply/Quote
All I see are Chiefs jerseys on the TV with the fans and on a lot of the Fox skits
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2020, 12:11 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: 49ers 20
Chiefs 7

You were saying??
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2020, 12:50 AM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: Mahomes isn't ready

Correct! No, wait...

Ok. Found it. 

(01-28-2020, 03:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Silly people...

Mahomes is going to shred. Take it to the bank. 

Correct!

Reply/Quote