Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers have ANOTHER new kicker
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/03/steelers-change-kickers-josh-scobee-out-chris-boswell-in/

Chris Boswell has never played before in the NFL, but he gets the starting job over Scobee after Thursday nights debacle.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
The one we had in preseason wasn't that bad.

Clint Stitser wasn't available ??  Confused
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 07:03 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The one we had in preseason wasn't that bad.

Clint Stitser wasn't available ??  Confused

If nugent misses any more we might need to make a switch too... getting tired of not being able to trust our kicker.... Wonder what KC wants for theirs.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2015, 01:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If nugent misses any more we might need to make a switch too... getting tired of not being able to trust our kicker....  Wonder what KC wants for theirs.

Well, knowing Pittsburgh's on their 4th kicker already this season, and all the misses I saw this past week from kickers, even some to lose games (staring at you Jacksonville), I'm not sure there's much available sitting out there at this point.
Reply/Quote
4 weeks in and this is already the season of the injured QB and the fired kicker.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2015, 01:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 4 weeks in and this is already the season of the injured QB and the fired kicker.

Steelers were always supposed to be the organization that had its players just do their jobs consistently and get things done, but now they have kickers missing field goals and Mike Mitchell jumping over lines to take cheap shots at people.

I wonder how long before losing records become consistent?

Then again, with guys like Bell and Brown, Ben always gives them a chance to win, but how long will he be able to keep playing like he does?
Reply/Quote
Thank go they didnt steal Obarski.
Reply/Quote
Every time I see this thread I'm not sure if the Steelers literally just got another new kicker or if this is from last week.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 10:36 AM)6andcounting Wrote:  Every time I see this thread I'm not sure if the Steelers literally just got another new kicker or if this is from last week.

Having had 4 already this season, I imagine it's hard to keep track of them there.  
And wouldn't be terribly surprising to hear the news of another kicker after hearing it so many times already.
Reply/Quote
This guy seems like the real deal. Perfect kicking record so far and hit one 51 yards at Heinz. That is one yard shy of the record there, and he had plenty of leg on that kick.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Yep, just checking in to make sure this is the some old thread and Boswell didn't break his legging throwing a block in practice.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote