Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elite
(10-21-2015, 10:01 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Imagine the look on the corner's face when he's expecting Wheaton and end up seeing a giant alien with dreads across from him.

Or that the QB seems to have an aggressive form a of vitiligo.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 10:01 AM)6andcounting Wrote: Imagine the look on the corner's face when he's expecting Wheaton and end up seeing a giant alien with dreads across from him.

The Rooney's definitely seem like the type to employ illegal immigrant labor.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:17 PM)Whatever Wrote: The Rooney's definitely seem like the type to employ illegal immigrant labor.

*Roonies Ninja

Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers BGS. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:17 PM)Whatever Wrote: The Rooney's definitely seem like the type to employ illegal immigrant labor.

Meh...Mike brown has a thing for Ginger boys.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Meh...Mike brown has a thing for Ginger boys.

[Image: ragDoll_tom.jpg]

Show us, on the doll, where he touched you.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 01:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: ragDoll_tom.jpg]

Show us, on the doll, where he touched you.

I have a feeling it will end up being in your favor that we deactivated the bet.  That being said, he touched me in the boner.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 01:11 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I have a feeling it will end up being in your favor that we deactivated the bet.  That being said, he touched me in the boner.

I knew you'd see those two tds in his first game and foolishly wish it was still on. 

It's your call. I can go both ways. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 01:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I knew you'd see those two tds in his first game and foolishly wish it was still on. 

It's your call. I can go both ways. Ninja

Nah...That's super lame to do.  We will find something later I'm sure.  Also, I know your comment about both ways comes from my comment about my boner.   Tongue

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:17 PM)Whatever Wrote: The Rooney's definitely seem like the type to employ illegal alien labor.
Fixed.

How did you miss that opportunity?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2015, 12:24 PM)PhilHos Wrote: *Roonies Ninja

Please tell me I'm not the only one that remembers BGS. Smirk

You talking about Bengirlsmasher ? The one who claimed to be an "insider" of the Steelers ?

Oh ya, remember her well. Those were the good old days of smack talk back in 05/06. Good times !
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 05:34 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You talking about Bengirlsmasher ? The one who claimed to be an "insider" of the Steelers ?

Oh ya, remember her well. Those were the good old days of smack talk back in 05/06. Good times !

BGS was SFB.

Reply/Quote