Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliot Harrison Bengals Bold Predictions
(07-28-2017, 04:39 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I still don't get why they didn't franchise Whit for this year, they would've had a safety net. If there isn't a huge improvement from this one player, the whole season is probably flushed. To me, that's a huge gamble. Let's hope that it pays off. The Reds gamble on rookie pitchers sure didn't.

I think they were just being good to Whit, if they would of Franchise tagged him he might of been a little bitter cause he
might of not got another contract. One thing about Mike Brown and the Blackburns, they care about their players.

Especially one like Whit that has been here his entire career and has done all he could for the team on and off the field.

It is a huge gamble, you are completely correct. Just happy so far Og has looked good, we will see how it plays out.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 04:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think they were just being good to Whit, if they would of Franchise tagged him he might of been a little bitter cause he
might of not got another contract. One thing about Mike Brown and the Blackburns, they care about their players.

Especially one like Whit that has been here his entire career and has done all he could for the team on and off the field.

It is a huge gamble, you are completely correct. Just happy so far Og has looked good, we will see how it plays out.
I agree about them being nice to Whit. Unfortunately, it wasn't what was best for the team. If it backfires, the season is lost.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 05:17 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I agree about them being nice to Whit. Unfortunately, it wasn't what was best for the team. If it backfires, the season is lost.

We will see, i thought so earlier but after the draft and hearing and seeing Og i think we have lots of ways to limit him
hurting us if he struggles. We can use TE's to help him, use quick passes, slants, short post routes, pump fakes and then
hit Ross deep with his speed.

He can get going so fast Dalton might have enough time to get it to him.

Plus Mixon and Gio on Screens and the TE screen has always worked when we use it.

Zampese has so many tools to work with to help out Og if he struggles and there is always the plan of moving Fisher to
LT and Andre to RT if we really have to.
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 01:31 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Luvnit just said it right above my post, we are the only team with negative perception in this article...

This tells me all i need to know about this Elliot.

Need to put the girl from Scrubs next to his name.

At least Scrubs Elliot was cute.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 05:54 PM)Earendil Wrote: At least Scrubs Elliot was cute.

True, maybe deep down i just wanted to see a pic of her lol

Ocho helped us out. Cool
Reply/Quote
This idiot just got done predicting 6-10 for the Bengals, including two losses to the Ratbirds, which shows how little he pays attention. Whoever he is, he is a fool. Is the rock he crawled out from under in Pittsburgh or Baltimore?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Our defense will win us more games than 6 I will bank on that. Also our weapons on offense are to good to get us less than 6. Bold we win 13 games next season with our defense being #1 in the NFL.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2017, 04:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thats the thing though, all these guys think that Og is not going to improve. Already hearing good things about him
this Offseason. Lets see when the pads come on but it is not like Og doesn't have talent and hasn't been putting in the
work this year with his first full Offseason being able to work. Plus we can use TE's to help him out at times.

Everyone knows how i feel about Bodine but a healthy Boling to his left should help and if Andre can stay healthy he
should be an upgrade in the running game.

Adding Mixon and Ross and Eifert and AJ being healthy i don't understand how someone could think we will have a
worse record than last year. This guy is a Steeler fan hoping for the best, being Bell staying healthy.

Watch Burfict end his season again this year lol

Something that everyone seems to forget is we would had three more win if our kickers made there field goals!

We are a 9-7 team last year without those missed field goals!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 05:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: We will see, i thought so earlier but after the draft and hearing and seeing Og i think we have lots of ways to limit him
hurting us if he struggles. We can use TE's to help him, use quick passes, slants, short post routes, pump fakes and then
hit Ross deep with his speed.

He can get going so fast Dalton might have enough time to get it to him.

Plus Mixon and Gio on Screens and the TE screen has always worked when we use it.

Zampese has so many tools to work with to help out Og if he struggles and there is always the plan of moving Fisher to
LT and Andre to RT if we really have to.

I'm all for that! Let's hope it's a year that we can chant Who Dey without being laughed at. Here's to a playoff run!!!
Reply/Quote
My BOLD prediction. Malone will be a better WR than Ross and Boyd. May take a few years but there it is.
Reply/Quote
Just wondering if there's any such thing as a bold prediction qualifier as opposed to just a regular, run of the mill prediction.  Perhaps to qualify as BOLD you are required to pull some nonsense right out of your ass and slap the word prediction on the end of it..otherwise it's just a prediction and completely meaningless tripe.
Oh wait..pretty sure all football predictions are meaningless tripe  unless they actually pan out and nobody believes it from day one. THEN it qualifies as a BOLD prediction.  I think it just means that the predictor is engaging in hyperbole and wants people to think they know something they don't really know which loosely translates into bullshit which is perfectly acceptable forms of punditry. ...or something like that..lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 03:26 AM)grampahol Wrote: Just wondering if there's any such thing as a bold prediction qualifier as opposed to just a regular, run of the mill prediction.  Perhaps to qualify as BOLD you are required to pull some nonsense right out of your ass and slap the word prediction on the end of it..otherwise it's just a prediction and completely meaningless tripe.
Oh wait..pretty sure all football predictions are meaningless tripe  unless they actually pan out and nobody believes it from day one. THEN it qualifies as a BOLD prediction.  I think it just means that the predictor is engaging in hyperbole and wants people to think they know something they don't really know which loosely translates into bullshit which is perfectly acceptable forms of punditry. ...or something like that..lol

Damn Gramps, who pissed in your Hudepohl.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2017, 07:41 PM)The_WiseOne Wrote: Something that everyone seems to forget is we would had three more win if our kickers made there field goals!

We are a 9-7 team last year without those missed field goals!

Very true.

This was last year when Og struggled mightily and he will improve.

(07-28-2017, 11:09 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: I'm all for that! Let's hope it's a year that we can chant Who Dey without being laughed at. Here's to a playoff run!!!

I bet we atleast make the Playoffs, after that who knows but the people predicting this team to win less than
6 games are not basing their thoughts off of reality. It is hope from Stealer fans, this is the most talented team
in the AFC, more talented than the Pats IMHO. They just have better coaches and a HOF QB.

We just have to stay healthy and we will be the one team pushing New England in the AFC.
Reply/Quote
Like Grampahol says it's all a bold prediction, but I truly feel (No facts what so ever to back this up) That this is the year we do some damage in the playoffs and go to the SB. I honestly think we not only just win games, but we ready.,..DOMINATE! to the point where experts around the league won't look at us as just the Bengals doing their usual regular season winning until the playoffs, No, people will see how lethal this offense is and know that we are a serious SB contender and maybe even the favorite by the end of the regular season.

It's our 50th anniversary, Marvin is done either way, Mike Brown can say the reason he didn't resign Marvin is cause he knew this was going to be his last season since he said he would retire if he wins the SB. Another reason we will be awesome, and likely the main reason is cause I moved and won't get to watch many games if any at all. Never missed a game, never. Ive never felt as confident in this team as I do right now. So bring it on B*^ches. Who-Dey
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 01:59 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Damn Gramps, who pissed in your Hudepohl.

The last Hudephohl I drank was way back when you could only buy 3-2 beer if you were under 21 so whoever pissed in my Hudy is too old to remember it.. lol 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I really think that this season will greatly depend upon our key players staying injury free. We can absorb some injuries, but not a lot. 
I'm hopeful that if any key players are injured badly the coaching staff will have the foresight to keep them off the field long enough to heal properly instead of taking chances and losing them for the entire season. 
On the other hand hopefully they won't be overly cautious and keep our best players off the field over minor issues that don't really matter a whole lot. 

That's my version of milquetoast boldness. 

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 04:01 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Like Grampahol says it's all a bold prediction, but I truly feel (No facts what so ever to back this up) That this is the year we do some damage in the playoffs and go to the SB. I honestly think we not only just win games, but we ready.,..DOMINATE! to the point where experts around the league won't look at us as just the Bengals doing their usual regular season winning until the playoffs, No, people will see how lethal this offense is and know that we are a serious SB contender and maybe even the favorite by the end of the regular season.

It's our 50th anniversary, Marvin is done either way, Mike Brown can say the reason he didn't resign Marvin is cause he knew this was going to be his last season since he said he would retire if he wins the SB. Another reason we will be awesome, and likely the main reason is cause I moved and won't get to watch many games if any at all. Never missed a game, never. Ive never felt as confident in this team as I do right now. So bring it on B*^ches. Who-Dey

Hope you are right about the Playoffs, that is my only question.

This team is stacked and if the O-line plays decent and we stay healthy we can go all the way even with Marv as HC.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2017, 05:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Very true.

This was last year when Og struggled mightily and he will improve.

I bet we atleast make the Playoffs, after that who knows but the people predicting this team to win less than
6 games are not basing their thoughts off of reality. It is hope from Stealer fans, this is the most talented team
in the AFC, more talented than the Pats IMHO. They just have better coaches and a HOF QB.

We just have to stay healthy and we will be the one team pushing New England in the AFC.

Actually golfed with a guy yesterday, that I didn't realize was a Ravens fan. I wore a Bengals hat and we introduced ourselves he said to me, "Can't believe I am playing with a Bengals fans." Let me tell ya, hate for the Steelers is for real and everywhere!!! He even said to me, that would should have to scariest offense in the AFC. He couldn't believe we got Mixon, he thought he was the steal of the draft. Of course I had to think of somethng nice to say about the Ravens..... LMAO
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 04:43 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Actually golfed with a guy yesterday, that I didn't realize was a Ravens fan. I wore a Bengals hat and we introduced ourselves he said to me, "Can't believe I am playing with a Bengals fans." Let me tell ya, hate for the Steelers is for real and everywhere!!! He even said to me, that would should have to scariest offense in the AFC. He couldn't believe we got Mixon, he thought he was the steal of the draft. Of course I had to think of somethng nice to say about the Ravens..... LMAO

You could have said they aren't the Steelers.  That's quite the compliment.
Reply/Quote
bold predictions....
#1 A.D. will lead AFC in passing yards
#2 Bengals will go 16-0
& of course win SB....... over Atlanta
A.D will be SB MVP

ps. I am not A.D.
Reply/Quote