Poll: would you comply
yes
no
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gun owner poll
(10-07-2019, 07:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you stop a car and the trunk is full of guns let one person claim ownership of all of them. Then you run every gun through the Automated Firearms System and if any come back stolen (which in this scenario is a given) then the "owner" is arrested and all the guns are impounded.  As an aside, all the guns in the trunk almost never happens.  Criminals carry guns so they can use them.  A gun in the trunk is of no use to them, you'll almost always find them in the passenger section of the vehicle, stuffed between seats, in the door pocket, basically hidden anywhere they can be hidden.  Then you can start detaining people based on area of immediate control.  Then you get to take prints. Then you get to run every gun again.  This fantasy scenario of a trunk full of firearms and completely powerless police officer is just that, an inane fantasy.  You get that with a lot of anti-gun types, they will lie and use misinformation all day.  I wonder why that is?

The only person lying is you saying that all gun possessed by criminals will come back reported as stolen.  The truth is (as well known by law enforcement officers) that many guns recovered from criminals or crime scenes are impossible to trace.  

These facts come directly from a case I was involved in a few years ago.  Nothing I said was a lie.  

I wonder why the only person forced to lie to defend his position was a pro-gun advocate?