Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassing fumble and a tie
When the NFL sends you their games, they're not sending their best.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Weak
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As one famous Ohioan put it-- like kissing your sister.  Hilarious LMAO
Reply/Quote
This is what happens when you don't watch the game.

Yes the Bengals played like they had jet lag. And yes the yellow flags were flying heavy. But at least they salvaged a tie.

And the "fumble" was caused by a face mask the refs missed. Not that it mattered - I suspect it still would have been a tie.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 02:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: This is what happens when you don't watch the game.

Yes the Bengals played like they had jet lag. And yes the yellow flags were flying heavy. But at least they salvaged a tie.

And the "fumble" was caused by a face mask the refs missed. Not that it mattered - I suspect it still would have been a tie.

Or, just possibly, the tie could have been avoided by Nugent not missing an extra point?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This team is absolute turd.

They mimic their milquetoast, mild, uninspiring leader to the T. No fire, no motivation, no inspiration, play it safe Marv. 

I cannot ***** wait for that douche to be gone. 

Turds.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Now that's a defense you can be proud of. I don't think William Jackson is hurt. I think Vontaze may have eaten him.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 03:13 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Now that's a defense you can be proud of.

Yeah, the Bengals D forced the opponent to end the game on a 4th down lob out of bounds with no time on the clock instead of handing them a chip shot field goal for the win.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 03:18 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Yeah, the Bengals D forced the opponent to end the game on a 4th down lob out of bounds with no time on the clock instead of handing them a chip shot field goal for the win.

Hell yeah they did!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote