Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassing
Horrible. Most of us that post on these boards don’t have the luxury of packing it in at a day of work. We’d be given pink slips. These jackasses are allowed the opportunity to play a game for a living and this is what they do? Despicable! I’m not even going to put all the blame on Marvin. A.J., Dalton, Geno, and the rest of these clowns have to deal with this. They should be ashamed of themselves. F this team!
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I wonder if they put in the 16 hour days that many of us do, including weekends. Can't tell, doesn't seem like the coaches do. You can tell how lazy someone is by their gut...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 12:06 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah, I wonder if they put in the 16 hour days that many of us do, including weekends. Can't tell, doesn't seem like the coaches do. You can tell how lazy someone is by their gut...

How could they put in that much time on game prep...they're scouting too!
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 12:06 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yeah, I wonder if they put in the 16 hour days that many of us do, including weekends. Can't tell, doesn't seem like the coaches do. You can tell how lazy someone is by their gut...

In all fairness, I'm sure any player on the Bengals could do my job a lot easier than I could survive a single play in an NFL game.  Yay, Ravens have the lead.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 12:34 AM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness, I'm sure any player on the Bengals could do my job a lot easier than I could survive a single play in an NFL game.  Yay, Ravens have the lead.

I disagree. They would have to show a certain amount of drive and self confidence. Not their best traits.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 01:40 AM)car91 Wrote: I disagree. They would have to show a certain amount of drive and self confidence. Not their best traits.

In flattered you think my job requires those things!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote