Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Defense!!!
Give some love for the Defense.... 3 game sample size and I LOVE IT!!!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Excited to see if we can stuff the run of Cleveland and Baltimore. We’ve been very very good in run D which is amazing compared to the last few years.
Reply/Quote
Yeah. Just wow. The D has been solid, solid solid. Good to see.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 08:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Excited to see if we can stuff the run of Cleveland and Baltimore. We’ve been very very good in run D which is amazing compared to the last few years.

Yup that's going to be the test.. 

We did the Steelers today like the Bears did to us.  Except the Bengals actually have the ability to go deep.. Stupid Coach Taylor!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:18 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Yup that's going to be the test.. 

We did the Steelers today like the Bears did to us.  Except the Bengals actually have the ability to go deep.. Stupid Coach Taylor!

What are your talking about? Taylor has us at 2-1 , his revamped defense is playing well and we have been efficient enough on offense with a less 100% Burrow
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:34 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: What are your talking about? Taylor has us at 2-1 , his revamped defense is playing well and we have been efficient enough on offense with a less 100% Burrow

I'm not sure where my comment was lost in translation but to clarify... I was only referring to the crap play calling vs. the Bears.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:18 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Yup that's going to be the test.. 

Cleveland and Baltimore are the test??? What was holding Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery and Najji Harris to wat below their normal productions? The statement has been made, you aren't running the ball on this defense.  (Now they do have to fix that screen pass)
Reply/Quote
The defense has played great. Still plenty of tough offenses to go against but they are waay better than we've seen in a long time. They play as a unit and the DL is playing stellar.

Really happy we signed Hendrickson.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 09:52 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Cleveland and Baltimore are the test??? What was holding Dalvin Cook, David Montgomery and Najji Harris to wat below their normal productions? The statement has been made, you aren't running the ball on this defense.  (Now they do have to fix that screen pass)

We have played 3 teams that don't really have a QB... unless you count Cousins. That's the big difference off the top of my head.

Browns and Ravens will make it harder for sure. 
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:03 PM)QueenCity Wrote: We have played 3 teams that don't really have a QB... unless you count Cousins. That's the big difference off the top of my head.

They'll have to keep contain on Lamar for sure.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2021, 10:03 PM)QueenCity Wrote: We have played 3 teams that don't really have a QB... unless you count Cousins. That's the big difference off the top of my head.

Cousins has 900 yards 8 TDs and no interceptions… I’d go ahead and count him.
Reply/Quote
Ogun The Shogun might be the signing of the off season...Dude is playing at All Pro level.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah. Like the rest of our D makes up for our below average corners. Almost unnoticable.
Reply/Quote