Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of Michigan State @ Michigan
Anybody out there see this?
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 08:59 PM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: Anybody out there see this?

Yep. Funniest dam thing I've ever seen. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Wha' happened?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 09:16 PM)xxlt Wrote: Wha' happened?

Since no one else will ever do it, allow me.

http://espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=400763542

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
That punter will be roommates with Steve Bartman here pretty quick.
Reply/Quote
I heard Michigan was celebrating before it was over lol.
Reply/Quote
That was the craziest ending I think I've ever seen. It ranks up there with the Cal/Stanford and Iowa/LSU endings. One of the best parts was listening to the announcer losing his load on that call. His voice was breaking and cracking like a 15 year old high school kid losing his virginity.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Yes and I loved it !
Reply/Quote
Yeah I watched it and hated it guess it just wasn't meant to be for the playoffs this season but we are a much better team thanks to Harbaugh, no matter what Go Blue
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
What.....a....fluke.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I was pacing up and down, yelling like a doorknob at the TV, drinking Makers Mark and getting dizzy spells. that was prior to that series of events. I really need to take a step back and reflect on things to get worked up about. it can't be healthy.
Reply/Quote
I loved it... Best thing ive seen all year.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2015, 10:52 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I heard Michigan was celebrating before it was over lol.

Indeed.

[Image: 12096512_1069028849788596_45804831380183...e=56C9F6B8]

The smug was palpable.
Reply/Quote
Im sure you've all seen this by now.

[Image: 635808739853731071-UMandOSU.jpg]

I think CBS sports put something out about this shirt on Facebook, and in the comment thread there was a lot of butt hurt Michigan fans saying the loss to Sparty was none of the Buckeyes business, and that Cincy shirts shouldn't be selling this shirt.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2015, 11:05 AM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Im sure you've all seen this by now.

[Image: 635808739853731071-UMandOSU.jpg]

I think CBS sports put something out about this shirt on Facebook, and in the comment thread there was a lot of butt hurt Michigan fans saying the loss to Sparty was none of the Buckeyes business, and that Cincy shirts shouldn't be selling this shirt.

Every M!ch!g@n loss is a Buckeye's business. It's called schadenfreude.  LOL 

Every game on this site has a special place in an Ohio State fan's heart. http://mgo.fail/
Reply/Quote
Brady Hoke said he would have gone for it on 4th down. they would have likely been down by 3 TDs though so i guess it makes sense.

Reply/Quote