Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English Premier League
(05-09-2018, 09:43 PM)Westwood Bengal Wrote: What don't you like about this years FIFA? When I play, it is FIFA 95% of the time. Kinda curious what you aren't fond of. 

Pretty cool about Wolves. I listen to a podcast, and one of the guys is from there, so I feel like I have been there all along.

Dont get me wrong, I love FIFA, the idea of it. Been playing the game going way back. But this year's version was the exact same game as FIFA 17, but with the only addition of squad battles in FUT. But then with each patch to the game, it just got worse and worse it seemed. Passing just is off overall, especially in online FUT play the passing delay can be terrible. FUT champs is fun for a few weekends, but then it just becomes a chore to play. Nothing innovative was added. It basically just feels like a worse version of FIFA 17, at least when I last played it. 

I'll give it another go here soon when World Cup mode is added at end of the month. At least I will give EA credit there in not charging extra for it, but they make so much money off of people buying packs, they better not have lol.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2018, 10:25 AM)Beaker Wrote: With Huddersfield safe, and Arsenal locked into 6th, I hope the Gunners play some young kids and both teams play a wide open, fun game.  I always have to choose Arsenal first, but I truly don't care who wins this game.
Result does not matter. Just celebrate and make as much noise as we can, those heroes deserve it.

Wenger deserves a proper sending off too, a true legend of the game. The way modern football is going, i'd be astounded if we ever saw another manager have 22 years at a club...in the upper echelons of the game anyway. A true innovator, and he produced the greatest side in Premier League history. I salute you Arsene.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Arsenal has been buying into Emery's system and its beginning to show. They are playing good attacking football and have won 10 in a row. Defense is still shaky, but to be fair, he really doesn't have the quality of player there yet. Give him another couple transfer windows and Arsenal could be back to contending for the EPL title.
Reply/Quote
Just watch. Ozil starts the counter with a back heel flip to Ghendouzi, who then pushes it ahead to Bellerin. Bellerin puts it in to Ozil who dummies it to Lacazette and continues his run. Lacazette one times it back to Ozil, who sqaures it for and Aubamayang tap in. Beautiful team goal orchestrated by Ozil:

Reply/Quote
Check out my sig. Started following epl in 2002, when Bengals had that 2 win season. Settled on Tottenham after awhile. Really liked Robbie Keane. Now looking forward to nfl games at the new stadium. If Bengal ever play a game there, I'm gone, baby!

Spurs gunners this weekend. If you've never watched an epl game, i heartily recommend this one

I dunno about ozil. Ses like Arsenal's answer to Chelsea's Luiz.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote

http://www.espn.com/video/latest-videos/600/video/3707640

Son's goal v Chelsea was a thing of beauty, btw.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
The Premier League now has both finalists in the Champions League, and both finalists in the Europa League. That's really a pretty incredible feat....and a bold statement to the quality of the league.
Reply/Quote