Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English Premier League
(08-09-2015, 12:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not a great EPL start.

Can't believe he totally whiffed on that free kick.
Reply/Quote
Saw today that NBC did a 6 year extension thru the 2021-22 season with the BPL, which I thought was good news myself.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 09:09 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Saw today that NBC did a 6 year extension thru the 2021-22 season with the BPL, which I thought was good news myself.

Especially if they keep Rebecca Lowe as the studio host.
Reply/Quote
MCU vs Chelsea comin on .. should be a good one..and yeah, I like Rebecca Lowe too. I can listen to her all day lol

Reply/Quote
Crystal Palace 1-2 Arsenal.
Chelsea going down hard to Man City.
Bengals win.
My weekend is fruitful.
Reply/Quote
Where is that goof from the old site that always posted that Chelsea was at the top of the table? CHELSEA NEEDS YOU!
Reply/Quote
Bump

How about Martial for MU!!! 3 goals in first two starts, only 19. Hope he keeps it up. Go MU!

Reply/Quote
Arsenal needs to get back on track this weekend.
Reply/Quote
HS : Bundesliga Lewandowski scored 5 times in ... 9 minutes ! Crazy !

http://www.ibtimes.com/video-robert-lewandowski-scores-5-goals-9-minutes-bayern-munich-vs-wolfsburg-2109168
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 07:31 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Bump

How about Martial for MU!!! 3 goals in first two starts, only 19. Hope he keeps it up. Go MU!

I didn't see his 2nd game; however, he didn't even start the game he scored his first goal. Came on as a late sub. Early comparisons are the Terry Henrey. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Leicester City 2-5 Arsenal.

Alexis with a hat trick.

A win against an in form opponent.

Next week, a big match up vs an in form Man U at the Emirates.
Reply/Quote
Good to see so many of you enjoying this fine sport. I will never give in on my mission to make people see that the Championship (the division below) is more entertaining because of how totally unpredictable it is.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:57 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: Good to see so many of you enjoying this fine sport. I will never give in on my mission to make people see that the Championship (the division below) is more entertaining because of how totally unpredictable it is.

Nah, League Two is where it's at...!
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2015, 11:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: Next week, a big match up vs an in form Man U at the Emirates.

The Gunners in a romp. Came within one reflex save of being the 1st team to ever score 4 goals on ManU in the first half. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 03:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The Gunners in a romp. Came within one reflex save of being the 1st team to ever score 4 goals on ManU in the first half. 

I have no idea why LVG didnt play Schneiderlin in the midfield. Arsenal tore apart Carrick and Schweinsteiger.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 02:27 AM)Ned Ludd Wrote: Nah, League Two is where it's at...!
Great league, my first season going to Huddersfield games (2003-2004, aged 6-7) was in league two. After financial difficulties we slipped down to that level, and then a team built mainly from the clubs academy gained promotion straight away through the play offs, happy days   Cool 

Huddersfield Town 2003/4

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2015, 12:25 PM)YorkshireBengal Wrote: Great league, my first season going to Huddersfield games (2003-2004, aged 6-7) was in league two. After financial difficulties we slipped down to that level, and then a team built mainly from the clubs academy gained promotion straight away through the play offs, happy days   Cool 

Huddersfield Town 2003/4

I'm a STH at Wycombe and we were the opposition in the first competitive game at the McAlpine - I was there, I note that you weren't even born! (old man, you see...)

We don't have the greatest record against the Terriers; in fact we invariably seem to concede a shedload against you! Mostly down to Jordan Rhodes!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 03:35 AM)Ned Ludd Wrote: I'm a STH at Wycombe and we were the opposition in the first competitive game at the McAlpine - I was there, I note that you weren't even born! (old man, you see...)

We don't have the greatest record against the Terriers; in fact we invariably seem to concede a shedload against you! Mostly down to Jordan Rhodes!
I think you won that game didn't you?
Yes I am fairly young, recently turned 19.

Aye I remember watching that game on sky, Rhodes scored 5...a truly exceptional finisher

Wycombe not doing too badly lately, unlucky to lose to Southend in the play offs

Reply/Quote
Arsenal 2-0 Bayern Munich

Champions League hopes not dead yet!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2015, 05:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: Arsenal 2-0 Bayern Munich

Champions League hopes not dead yet!

I was so sad about that. I wanted to see a München win.
Reply/Quote