Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoy the bye week my friends
How sweet this is. I'm considering taking Friday off and heading out to the Seattle@SF game with a big smile on my face. Watching 2 junk teams go at it while knowing all along my Bengals are atop the NFL at 6-0.

Next Sunday when I wake up and tune into NFL Redzone I will be comforted knowing that my Bengals have the best record in the league and so there is nothing to stress about at all. Enjoy every moment of these next 2 weeks. Watch the NFL shows,ESPN, radio, podcasts and bask in the glory of being arguably the best team in the AFC.

This team has earned it this year. Regardless of what happens moving forward, thus far our Bengals are playing lights out. No, we ain't done and we have a long way to go but there isn't anything wrong with taking a step back during the bye week and enjoying the national media and fans talk about our team in a way we probably have never heard before. 6-0 baby......WHODEY.
Reply/Quote
Hell yeah. I'm having a cheeseburger party. I love the bye.
Reply/Quote
Two weeks to think about kicking the squealers square in the ass!
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2015, 11:44 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: How sweet this is.  I'm considering taking Friday off and heading out to the Seattle@SF game with a big smile on my face. Watching 2 junk teams go at it while knowing all along my Bengals are atop the NFL at 6-0.

Next Sunday when I wake up and tune into NFL Redzone I will be comforted knowing that my Bengals have the best record in the league and so there is nothing to stress about at all.  Enjoy every moment of these next 2 weeks. Watch the NFL shows,ESPN, radio, podcasts and bask in the glory of being arguably the best team in the AFC.

This team has earned it this year. Regardless of what happens moving forward, thus far our Bengals are playing lights out. No, we ain't done and we have a long way to go but there isn't anything wrong with taking a step back during the bye week and enjoying the national media and fans talk about our team in a way we probably have never heard before. 6-0 baby......WHODEY.

I remember 88....we were a hot topic then.....sure is nice to hear it again.

Be honest though....you're just going to see CK7 in person. Wink

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2015, 12:41 AM)Wyche Wrote: I remember 88....we were a hot topic then.....sure is nice to hear it again.

Be honest though....you're just going to see CK7 in person. Wink

I hate the 49ers man. I live in northern cali and grew up knowing that they beat my bengals in the SB. 

CK7 was 4 yards away from winning the SB and has had some monster games in the playoff. I can't deny him of that. With that said he's looked highly inconsistent this season as well as last year.
Reply/Quote
Very happy for the Bengals but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. Case in point, the Chiefs went something like 8-0 a couple of years ago and then completely fell apart. I have high hopes, but I'm a realist about the Bengals. Would love to see them make the SB and ultimately win it, but I'm gonna wait to get truly excited until we win Game 1 of the playoffs. Until that happens, everything else is meaningless.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
Things that sucks about a BYE: How we typically perform after a bye - it's like rest and 2 weeks of planning how to beat the next opponent = FAIL.

This is all aggravated bye WHO we face after said BYE. Those dirty lucky bastards.

We are the better team all day long BUT I'd rather face the Packers or Pats than Bell and Brown

Bell might run for 300 yards and Brown might set an all time record for receiving and YAC. lol

We need to shore up this run game and secondary and we will be SB bound.
Reply/Quote
Byes sucks. They interrupt the momentum of the teams. Great if you have a losing record, horrible if you don't.

Reply/Quote
Byes sucks? We lose off bye weeks? Guys, c'mon...haven't you notice yet? This team is different.

They don't lose letdown games. (Raiders, Bills)

They don't quit when they are far behind. (Seahawks)

They don't get flustered after a big play (like a fumble, scoop/score....Baltimore)

They will be ready for pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote