Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoy the day, guys.
This was a primetime win over a national media darling.  We hung 34 points on the supposed best defense in football and won by two possessions.  As Bengal fans, we are basically trained to be critical and nit pick our team because we are always waiting for the slightest crack to be exploited and cost us a W.  The Ravens made a run and had their moments.  It happens.  Their guys get paid, too.  However, I really can't be anything other than proud of the way the guys played tonight.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully the guys heal up that got dinged and this team goes into week 3 healthy. I think this team will continue to get better and better as the year goes on.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:29 AM)Brimey Wrote: Hopefully the guys heal up that got dinged and this team goes into week 3 healthy. I think this team will continue to get better and better as the year goes on.

Agreed. I mean, look at how much better the O-Line looked tonight.

I think we can credit Pollack and Lazor for making some big adjustments in the scheme. WRs were brought in to block, which sort of tips the play. I'm sure Lazor will have different things in store for the Panthers. I think he's done a fantastic job. 68 points in 2 games. Last year we didn't score a TD in our first two games. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2018, 01:48 AM)Shady Wrote: Agreed. I mean, look at how much better the O-Line looked tonight.

I think we can credit Pollack and Lazor for making some big adjustments in the scheme. WRs were brought in to block, which sort of tips the play. I'm sure Lazor will have different things in store for the Panthers. I think he's done a fantastic job. 68 points in 2 games. Last year we didn't score a TD in our first two games. 

Give credit Marvin RG t
Reply/Quote