Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm Proud Of Bengals Last Two Seasons
(01-31-2023, 08:41 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I think the goal next year really has to be that Number 1 seed. We can’t come out slow in the beginning of the season because you have to wonder if the Outcome is different at home.

Proud of this team and it sure beats 4-6 win seasons and first round playoff exits.

There’s not a doubt in my mind we win that game at home. The crowd noise caused a ton of issues. Fingers crossed Burrow finally gets a normal offseason this year, and we start strong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 08:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Look at John Elway. He lost his first 3 Super Bowl appearances, and then went on to win the next 2.

I swear, the next time I hear another Bengals fan bring up Marino I’m going to puke. Let’s let our opposition/haters be the doubters.

I’m not saying he’ll be a marino just an example of a great QB who never got back. I hope he’s a Brady.
Reply/Quote
Just think, just a few years ago we were in mediocre hell. Just begging for one damn playoff win. Now compare that to today. I'm very proud of where this team is now.

And oh, by the way, it ain't over. Joe
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 11:02 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I’m not saying he’ll be a marino just an example of a great QB who never got back. I hope he’s a Brady.

I will settle for Rodgers or Brees. Just win me one ring before I die!

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 11:20 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Just think, just a few years ago we were in mediocre hell. Just begging for one damn playoff win. Now compare that to today. I'm very proud of where this team is now.

And oh, by the way, it ain't over. Joe

Right on. Zac, Burrow, and the squad provided more playoff wins in two years than prior decades worth of seasons.

I think Burrow is going to bring us a championship one of these upcoming seasons.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 11:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I will settle for Rodgers or Brees. Just win me one ring before I die!

Likewise! Give me one Super Bowl win and I'll be content.
Reply/Quote