Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eno Benjamin
He runs hard and had some hype coming into the season. Have to wonder if he has personal issues? That said, he's a talented back and runs very hard. Reminds me of the late Marion Barber. Discuss...
Reply/Quote
According to an article I read on Fanduel, his release was a surprise. He only had 1 solid performance in Conners absence so hopefully not a character issue but a performance one.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
His release, be it for personal or performance reasons, is a red flag.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 09:02 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: According to an article I read on Fanduel, his release was a surprise. He only had 1 solid performance in Conners absence so hopefully not a character issue but a performance one.

(11-15-2022, 09:08 AM)hollodero Wrote: His release, be it for personal or performance reasons, is a red flag.

I have Conner in my family football league. They have been hyping Eno all season, even before it began, as a replacement for Conner. I think that they are pleasantly pleased with the other young RB on their roster. That said, Eno looked pretty damn good in that night game a few weeks ago. Barring any personal issues, he clearly belongs on an NFL roster. He should land on his feet. 
Reply/Quote
Eno Benjamin has a solid YPC and can catch.
His pass blocking might also be solid, as he hadn't allowed a single pressure all year across 19 pass blocking snaps.
He is a bit smaller though, only 5'9", 207 lb. Very Gio-esque.

It is concerning that he got let go in the middle of his second season, but he was only a 7th round draft pick.
If there's nothing character-wise that would have caused the release, I'd take a flier on him.
He could end up being a solid RBBC guy.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Texans claimed him per Schefter.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2022, 01:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Eno Benjamin has a solid YPC and can catch.
His pass blocking might also be solid, as he hadn't allowed a single pressure all year across 19 pass blocking snaps.
He is a bit smaller though, only 5'9", 207 lb. Very Gio-esque.

It is concerning that he got let go in the middle of his second season, but he was only a 7th round draft pick.
If there's nothing character-wise that would have caused the release, I'd take a flier on him.
He could end up being a solid RBBC guy.

You had me wanting to add this dude and then this...

(11-15-2022, 06:21 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Texans claimed him per Schefter.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 02:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You had me wanting to add this dude and then this...

Mellow

I was pretty certain that he would find another team. Kid has quicks and runs with a viciousness. A slightly undersized back that loves to deliver the blow when being tackled. I love seeing that kind of stuff out of RBs.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2022, 03:05 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I was pretty certain that he would find another team. Kid has quicks and runs with a viciousness. A slightly undersized back that loves to deliver the blow when being tackled. I love seeing that kind of stuff out of RBs.

Plus he can pick up the blitz according to Ocho. Nice pickup by the Texans. Rock On
Reply/Quote