Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough talk about #1OA
What about #33?? Money is on Burrow at #1OA and with NY beating Miami and CIN losing to NE, we are pretty much destined to take Burrow. I mean, did you see Andy yesterday? Dalton supporter or not, this thread is hypothetical. We TAKE Burrow #1OA....

Who do you see us taking in round 2? BPA? Position of need (several)? Who do you see falling from round 1 to #33? Who and why?

It starts in the trenches, but some will argue that our o-line has performed well enough to not worry about taking one here. Maybe WR? Is there a good enough TE sitting at #33? And I don't mean a "bLoCkInG tE iN rOuNd 2" A pass catching TE with decent blocking... LB? CB?
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Kenneth Murray LB Oklahoma or S Hamsah Nasirildeen from FSU.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will either take OT (Austin Jackson) with round 2 or Tee Higgins WR. Maybe Devonta Smith WR.

Jackson reminds me of Big Willie. He will be a stud.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We desperately need:
3 down LB, RT, LG and WR.

If they can fill any of those needs with a player with a first round grade that didn't quite make the top 32, I say you jump on him.
Reply/Quote
Curtis Weaver, Edge, Boise St.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Hopefully a offensive tackle. If we go wide receiver without protecting our qb in round 2 I will throw up. There will be good tackles available. Wide receiver is deep and not even a major need. If we go safety I again will vomit. Not a huge fan of Kenneth Murray as there are linebackers later I’d much rather get like Shaq Quarterman Jocob Phillips brooks from Texas tech etc. our first three rounds imho should be Burrow, Austin Jackson, Solomon Kindley. Then draft a couple of linebacker like Phillips and brooks then maybe a corner or wide receiver.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 09:44 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Curtis Weaver, Edge, Boise St.

Woof. He has great college player not good nfl
Player written all over him imo
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 11:50 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Woof.  He has great college player not good nfl
Player written all over him imo

And, this came to you in a dream?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Louisville OT Mekhi Becton 6’7’ 369 lbs.

Day 1 Right Tackle to bookend with Jonah Williams.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2019, 12:04 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And, this came to you in a dream?

Lol nah man from tape I’ve watched and scouting reports on him. Reminds me of bjoern Werner. Many more needs we need to address in the second than a physically limited defensive end.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2019, 10:51 AM)Takedown Wrote: What about #33?? Money is on Burrow at #1OA and with NY beating Miami and CIN losing to NE, we are pretty much destined to take Burrow. I mean, did you see Andy yesterday? Dalton supporter or not, this thread is hypothetical. We TAKE Burrow #1OA....

Who do you see us taking in round 2? BPA? Position of need (several)? Who do you see falling from round 1 to #33? Who and why?

It starts in the trenches, but some will argue that our o-line has performed well enough to not worry about taking one here. Maybe WR? Is there a good enough TE sitting at #33? And I don't mean a "bLoCkInG tE iN rOuNd 2" A pass catching TE with decent blocking... LB? CB?

BPA - I'm struggling to think of a position (outside of maybe RB) where we are set.
Reply/Quote
Just take the best player on the board.

IF you are going to take a tackle, probably need to make sure it's a guy who can play on the right side.
Reply/Quote