Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nelson and Jones
Their second-stringer got a concussion I believe.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:23 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Facepalm  It also wasn't the Raiders fifth consecutive one and done, in a row, or their seventh in eleven years.  Harley is right, we had that game won, and gave it back. 

Because the Raiders have been such a staple of playoff success the last decade or so? Please. 

Look, all I'm saying is it's hypocritical to make excuses for other teams that lose with a backup QB, if you're not prepared to cut the Bengals slack for the same. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 12:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Because the Raiders have been such a staple of playoff success the last decade or so? Please. 

Look, all I'm saying is it's hypocritical to make excuses for other teams that lose with a backup QB, if you're not prepared to cut the Bengals slack for the same. 

Agree with NC.  Yes, AJ did not lose the game, but the point is, with Dalton and Carr, odds are highly favored that both teams would not have been playing on the Wild Card Weekend.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Right, because the Raiders had not been close to being a part of the postseason over that time.  

BTW, did anyone else notice Amari Cooper?  What the hell happened to that disinterested turd?  He was gawd-awful and looked like he could care less if he caught a ball or not?  Two catches for 19 yards?  Great work, Cooper.  I felt bad for Cook in this game.  
He's been like that half of the year. I think the real problem is that he and Crabtree don't compliment each other. They are the same player... But yeah. He's better than that.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 11:39 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Let's see if he and Leon can avoid the 0 fors club.

Looks like Leon can enjoy the 0 fors club too lol
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I'm glad we got rid of those three cancers. We are bound for glory now that those losers have moved on.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 10:37 AM)Trademark Wrote: Looks like Leon can enjoy the 0 fors club too lol

Yes sir.  We'll see how Sanu does against Seattle.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 11:03 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Yes sir.  We'll see how Sanu does against Seattle.

At least Sanu is in the divisional round though lol, can't believe Cobi Hamilton got a playoff win before us, let that sink in
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 12:16 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Their second-stringer got a concussion I believe.

He got hammered.....he was also working his shoulder as well.  He took a beating that game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 11:16 AM)Trademark Wrote: At least Sanu is in the divisional round though lol, can't believe Cobi Hamilton got a playoff win before us, let that sink in

Forgot all about Cobi.  Third string for Thugsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:14 AM)Trademark Wrote: Nelson was in a bad situation but Jones disappeared half of the year ai wouldn't be surprised if the Lions can him, at least Sanu knows what a divisional round feels like

And the Bengals would be the first ones knocking at his door if this happened...
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 11:16 AM)Trademark Wrote: At least Sanu is in the divisional round though lol, can't believe Cobi Hamilton got a playoff win before us, let that sink in

To be fair, the Bengals never really gave Hamilton a chance to play. The Steelers did.
Gotta be frustrating to see the Bengals rolling out there with James Wright when they could have chosen to keep Hamilton instead.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 02:46 PM)ochocincos Wrote: To be fair, the Bengals never really gave Hamilton a chance to play. The Steelers did.
Gotta be frustrating to see the Bengals rolling out there with James Wright when they could have chosen to keep Hamilton instead.

I am probably just becoming a bitter frustrated Bengal fan, but the Bengals seem to be inept at honestly evaluating a player's ability. Could Marvy be responsible?
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2017, 04:24 PM)Derrick Wrote: I am probably just becoming a bitter frustrated Bengal fan, but the Bengals seem to be inept at honestly evaluating a player's ability. Could Marvy be responsible?

There might be SOME truth to this and I say that because I am not so sure it's a question of evaluation as it is more of a family/favoritism thing.

They have to be evaluating fairly well, overall, in order to make the playoffs 7 times in 12 years and 5 years in a row.
Reply/Quote