Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal's celebration on Sirius NFL
FYI. Started at 2:00. They are going to spend the day celebrating the Bengal's 50 year history. You'll excuse me as I have to go for a Sunday drive now
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Stuck with them for 2 hours and they went down memory lane and named the 50th anniversary team (I assume they are going to do D the next 2 hours).

They interviewed the best 2 Olinemen in Bengal history and the O was what you would expect except they didn't have Chad in the top 3 WRs.

I cane home so I could call them and cuss them out.

Reply/Quote
I bet it was pretty cool. Sorry I missed it
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2017, 04:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stuck with them for 2 hours and they went down memory lane and named the 50th anniversary team (I assume they are going to do D the next 2 hours).

They interviewed the best 2 Olinemen in Bengal history and the O was what you would expect except they didn't have Chad in the top 3 WRs.

OK, Isaac Curtis...who else? AJ Green? Collinsworth? 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(06-25-2017, 04:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Stuck with them for 2 hours and they went down memory lane and named the 50th anniversary team (I assume they are going to do D the next 2 hours).

Can't give you rep, Purple Rain, but I appreciate your efforts to educate the morons of the world.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2017, 02:30 AM)Shady Wrote: OK, Isaac Curtis...who else? AJ Green? Collinsworth? 

Yes on both accounts. BTW, I never got through to set them straight.

Reply/Quote
(06-26-2017, 08:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Can't give you rep, Purple Rain, but I appreciate your efforts to educate the morons of the world.   ThumbsUp

It's the thought that counts.

Reply/Quote
Just read this story on Bengals.com. They have "Puddin" Simmons as the 3rd best LBer in Bengals history.... Really??????? Tells you the sad state of affairs and how long that position has under performed!
Reply/Quote