Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Entertain Me…who we rooting for today?
I am not ready to get on the “tank train” until we see what happens next week against Pittsburg. So with that in mind who do we want to lose and win today when it comes to benefiting the Bengals and their playoff hopes.
Reply/Quote
Browns — I can’t stand the Squeelers and we all know they are enjoying our season being over more than the Stains or Rat Turds.

As a bonus: Would love to see the Eagles hand KC their 3rd loss Monday
Reply/Quote
I never ever root for the Steelers...even when I should.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I'm thinking about becoming a Texans fan?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nobody
Reply/Quote
Browns, Vikings, KC
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 02:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm thinking about becoming a Texans fan?

They’ll be 6-4 after they beat Arizona and very much in the playoff conversation.
Reply/Quote
I never support our rivals in our Division.
Reply/Quote
Nothing to do with the playoffs but I'm pulling for the Lions. They're kinda in the same position as we were recently, albeit without the franchise qb. Trying to turn the corner after years- decades, really- of being the punchline. The fact they're not in the AFC makes it even easier to feel kinship with their fans.

In terms of the playoffs... I suppose I'm hoping the Browns top the Steelers, Bills the Jets and Raiders the Dolphins. Those would be convenient outcomes (Bills just because we own the tiebreaker).
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 02:17 PM)Whacked Wrote: They’ll be 6-4 after they beat Arizona and very much in the playoff conversation.

Kyler Murray is back for AZ  and so is James Connor. …Bengal killer Noah Brown is out for the Texans. So if AZ is smart…they will do the opposite of what Zac Taylor did and run the ball 
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 02:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm thinking about becoming a Texans fan?

As an off-day team, I hear you. That's the game I will be watching today because Stroud reminds me of when Burrow just got into the league.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 02:31 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Kyler Murray is back for AZ  and so is James Connor. …Bengal killer Noah Brown is out for the Texans. So if AZ is smart…they will do the opposite of what Zac Taylor did and run the ball 

Ahh interesting. Makes for an even better game. Thanks for the info
Reply/Quote
My wife is a Jaguars fan and she's from an area between Pittsburgh and Cleveland, so I'm grateful and I'm pulling for them.

But let's see otherwise....

Browns over Steelers, because nuts to the Steelers and if the Browns win without Watson it makes them look stupid for the Watson thing so win-win I guess

Lions/Bears I don't care but it'd be funny if the Bears got the top 2 picks because they have their own crap record and the Panther's and then they still stink

Chargers over Packers, because screw the Packers and their spoiled ass fanbase whom I can't believe might not get 45 straight years of HOF QB play thanks to Love not being a HOFer

Dolphins/Raiders I don't care, but if you don't want to see Taylor Swift raise the Lombardi you have to pull for the Dolphins I guess

Giants/Commanders...the Giants should be relegated to the XFL and I can't believe we don't have to watch a 27th prime time game with them this week

Cowboys over Panthers because Cowboys winning butthurts Steelers fans and see the Bears post above about the Panthers losing

Jaguars over Titans

Cardinals over Texans so the Bears can get those top picks and screw it up

49ers over Bucs just because I have Purdy on my fantasy team and Burrow just went down and he was my 2nd QB and we play 2 Qbs

Jets/Bills don't care

Seahawks/Rams don't care

Vikings/Broncos don't care

Eagles/Chiefs, I don't care but anyone who gets off on seeing Mama Kelcey is going to be all full-mast all game for sure
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 02:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Eagles/Chiefs, I don't care but anyone who gets off on seeing Mama Kelcey is going to be all full-mast all game for sure

Lolol
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 02:29 PM)tms Wrote: Nothing to do with the playoffs but I'm pulling for the Lions. They're kinda in the same position as we were recently, albeit without the franchise qb. Trying to turn the corner after years- decades, really- of being the punchline. The fact they're not in the AFC makes it even easier to feel kinship with their fans.

I'm a Lions fan too because apparently I can't get enough suffering, and your assessment is spot-on.  Imagine supporting a team that has exactly one playoff win since the 1958 season.  Only one win in 65 years is another way of saying that.  It's staggering when you think about it.  Hell, we have five playoff wins ourselves and a conference championship in just the last 22 months alone.  

You can all cheer for the Stains if you want, but I can't.  I genuinely dislike the Steelers, true, but I ***** HATE the Stains.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The Lions are exciting and I have Gibbs and Goff on my fantasy team.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
In the past I probably would be pulling a little bit for the Clowns. But after them bringing in Watson and then guaranteeing that contract, no chance at all. Hope they lose every game with Pitt too after they both tie today.

I guess if I am going with an AFC team probably the Texans and Stroud. In the NFC the Lions because their fans deserve it, and the NFL needs "new blood" so to speak of having different teams in the playoffs.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-19-2023, 05:13 PM)jason Wrote: The Lions are exciting and I have Gibbs and Goff on my fantasy team.

That ending was damned exciting, especially given their insistence on gift-wrapping turnovers for the Bears today.  Thought it was over when it was 23-14 with just a few minutes left, but the Cardiac Cats strike again.  Of course, Goff didn't do you any favors.  I hope he got all of the picks out of his system today.   

The Lions are 8-2 for the first time since the Kennedy administration.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote