A.J. Epenesa
Denzel Mims
Chase Claypool
Other Player
Trade Pick
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enuff of back & forth, Let's see who's right!
Everyone is going back and forth to see who the Bengals should take. I'm just taking the Top 10 guys I've seen from most on here and creating the poll.
You can only have up to 15 players though.

And for #15, I'll just put Other player/Trade pick and you can comment as to who and why. This is also for those who want to Trade the Pick and then they can expand on who they hope would still be there after the trade back.

I left all RB's off the board as most on here feel the same about not needing/wanting one. But, you can add one in Other player category and explain why if want to.

I'm sticking with "Trade Pick" as I just see everyone clumped together with no one standing out at me as "Got to have them". So, I hope they can find someone to trade down a few or several spots for an added Pick/Picks.

Let's see who gets this right!
Reply/Quote
Whats the point of having a message board if you can't have back and forth?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 02:39 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Whats the point of having a message board if you can't have back and forth?

Of course we can keep going back and forth. But, it's just fun to see which ones call the pick right tonight. Just an added fun activity is all... ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Mims
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I want Jones, Baun, Blacklock, and/or Mims. I'd trade back up into the 2nd to get 2/3.

I voted for Mims, because of Bicknell's history with him and because he's the perfect target for Joe. Tall (6'3"). Fast (4.38) Smart. Good route runner. EXCELLENT blocker. Best all around WR left on the board.

I'm just greedy. I want him AND one more of the other 3 I mentioned.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
I mocked it in my final mock. I mocked it after the combine. Mims is the pick 100%. Good chance AJ and Ross are gone after this year this makes the most sense. Lucas Niang in the 3rd would be a better fit than Jones in the 2nd.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I voted Claypool, but I think Mims will be the pick. Not sure how anyone can vote for a trade without knowing what the offers are.
Reply/Quote
None at #33, we trade back
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Jones please
Reply/Quote