Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Reid filing collusion Grievence
I think that it's obvious that Reid and Kaepernick are being blackballed. To think otherwise is just putting your head in the sand. 

I doubt there has been explicit collusion among the owners that they should remain jobless however.

It's stupid, but it is what it is. I would have loved to see Reid on our team.
(05-02-2018, 01:39 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I think that it's obvious that Reid and Kaepernick are being blackballed. To think otherwise is just putting your head in the sand. 

I doubt there has been explicit collusion among the owners that they should remain jobless however.

a backup Qb and a safety with a history of concussions have enough on their plates then they add on bring selfish and poor teammates.
(05-02-2018, 01:08 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: dude think of all the out of work Football players that are being colluded against by the league thinking they aren't good enough to play anymore.

Just because you had a starting job and got benched    Doesn't mean you deserve a starting job again lol...  

Was Ray Rice Colluded against after he punched his soon to be wife out cold?

what about that DE from the panthers.

Hell poor manziel is being colluded against too... and TEBOW

all these guys need jobs.(just not in the NFL)

Tebow's actually still playing baseball. He's playing AA baseball for the Mets, and is getting better every level he moves up. (Not great, just better. .528 OPS --> .648 OPS --> .664 OPS --> .718 OPS)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(05-02-2018, 02:23 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Tebow's actually still playing baseball. He's playing AA baseball for the Mets, and is getting better every level he moves up. (Not great, just better. .528 OPS --> .648 OPS --> .664 OPS --> .718 OPS)

He was fun to watch last year. He was with the St. Lucie Mets. Great with the children.
(05-02-2018, 04:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He was fun to watch last year.  He was with the St. Lucie Mets.   Great with the children.

Those overly religious ones love children.   "Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-02-2018, 04:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Those overly religious ones love children.   "Mellow"

Better than the ones who lie, then try and manipulate a lawsuit.
(05-02-2018, 05:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Better than the ones who lie, then try and manipulate a lawsuit.

I'm sure that made sense before you typed it out.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-02-2018, 01:39 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I think that it's obvious that Reid and Kaepernick are being blackballed. To think otherwise is just putting your head in the sand. 

And if they are being blackballed, so what?  I'm a pretty decent Surveyor.  But if I did a political demonstration in front of my bosses customers before every job I started, they'd likely get rid of my ass.  I would then fully expect to have a hard time finding work in with any similar companies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(05-02-2018, 05:32 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm sure that made sense before you typed it out.

Reid says he is done with kneeling, he would do other things off the field.

Based off this comment Cincy brings him in asks what his Plans were going forward, which he then says he isn’t changing anything. Had he not lied he would not have even gotten a visit.

Here is what actually happened.... he saw the light and wasn’t going to ruin his career over kneeling. He said this at Stanford, after which the pro kneeler/anti American crowd got to him and either shamed him or promised him a career in anti police activities. Now he has to sue.

If you were an actor and pissed off your director.... you might have a hard time finding work again too even though he doesn't direct everymovie.

Their actions... Their complaining now. and the media circus following is the reason they are being avoided.

If the talent was worth the headache they would be on a team unfortanetly for both the Talent isn't greater than the current headache.

Heres another example of your actions while in uniform causing teams not to sign you. when the talent doesn't outweight it.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/05/02/report-most-teams-wouldnt-even-sign-dez-bryant-at-the-league-minimum/
I support any player's right to kneel during the National Anthem and I support the right of any employer that chooses not to employ them to do so. My stance has never changed on this since the first time Kaepernick sat one out.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-02-2018, 05:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I support any player's right to kneel during the National Anthem and I support the right of any employer that chooses not to employ them to do so. My stance has never changed on this since the first time Kaepernick sat one out.

No one says they should be allowed. I don’t mind letting people torpedo their Careers over stupidity.

I can call them out as I do anyone who does something dumb.
(05-02-2018, 01:09 PM)Au165 Wrote: He is using Kap's lawyer who has already been involved in discovery in that case. That tells me they may have found something they feel can be used in this case. 

All it should tell you is that a lawyer has found a another client they can squeeze money out of.  If every team didn't hire Kap because of potential backlash, that doesn't prove collusion.  Collusion is only proven if they got together and, as a unit, decided no one would hire him.  Kap made himself toxic, and his last chance was destroyed by his girlfriend posting pics of Biscotti as a slave master and Ray Lewis (who I loathe but doesn't deserve this) as a "house negro".
(05-02-2018, 05:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: And if they are being blackballed, so what?  I'm a pretty decent Surveyor.  But if I did a political demonstration in front of my bosses customers before every job I started, they'd likely get rid of my ass.  I would then fully expect to have a hard time finding work in with any similar companies.

But are you black? If so, then it's probably collusion. Ninja
(05-02-2018, 06:05 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No one says they should be allowed.  I don’t mind letting people torpedo their Careers over stupidity.  

I can call them out as I do anyone who does something dumb.

Right you are allowed to do stupid things in life..

Then you are allowed to learn from those things. Or not.

And you are definitely allowed to face the consequences of your actions.

You're contradicting yourself here.  To be blackballed is to be the victim of collusion.

Quote:It's stupid, but it is what it is. I would have loved to see Reid on our team.

It's not stupid, it's a business decision.  Jordan famously stated, and I paraphrase, as to why he didn't publicly state his political opinions, that Republicans buy shoes too.  Alienating around half your fan base is a dumb assed business decision, regardless of which side of the aisle you're talking about.  For a football team, is the talent of the player worth the distractions their being on the roster causes?  An easy argument could be made for "no" in each instance, hence the players in question remaining unsigned.