Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Reid is visiting the Bengals
(04-12-2018, 06:46 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I disagree Sandy (lol - always wanted to do that-hehe). Here's how my golf game goes. 

1st hole 1st beer. Meh
2nd hole 2nd beer. A little better.
3rd hole 3rd beer. Damn, great friggen shot.
4th 5th 6th 7th hole 4th 5th 6th 7th beer. Damn, That Dog is on fire!
8th hole 8th beer. Geez, sorry guys, not sure what happened there.
9th hole 9th beer. Just going to cut the score on this hole off at 10!  Mellow

That is my golfing day to a T Harley, we know eachother too well. Mellow

(04-13-2018, 10:36 AM)pdub2005 Wrote: With all the great beer in this city, you go PBR.

[Image: tumblr_lpyw2pNhaZ1r0w4bgo1_500.jpg?1319478951]

Don't be a beer snob bud. Mellow

Not the way to live. Mellow

(04-13-2018, 12:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: break out some TRUTH

Honesty is the best policy. Mellow
Reply/Quote
What th hell happened to this thread?

Let me try to get it back on track.

(04-12-2018, 03:30 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: In all fairness, I think we know the 2 main reasons he didn't get signed:

1.  COMP picks
2.  Comp picks

Comp picks are not an issue this year because we did not have any big free agents leave.  If we get anything next year it will just be 6th and/or 7th round picks.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 01:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What th hell happened to this thread?

Comp picks are not an issue this year because we did not have any big free agents leave.  If we get anything next year it will just be 6th and/or 7th round picks.

He wants to much money for the Headache they believe could cause.

Oh that and this is the time were most players don't get signed as teams are waiting till after the draft.

No worries though we are still the only team that has even let him in for a visit.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 01:13 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: He wants to much money for the Headache they believe could cause.

Oh that and this is the time were most players don't get signed as teams are waiting till after the draft.

No worries though we are still the only team that has even let him in for a visit.

We need to look at Tre Boston if we want a cover Safety.

Depending on the Draft i want this guy everyday over Reid.
Reply/Quote

BTW Fred you derail more threads than about anyone so just quit it.
Reply/Quote

Just a little side bar..... Tongue
Reply/Quote

They are always an issue.  

IF McCarron starts a full season, he will be worth something.  The Bengals aren't going to risk that 5th rounder to bring in a Safety.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 01:55 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: They are always an issue.  

IF McCarron starts a full season, he will be worth something.  The Bengals aren't going to risk that 5th rounder to bring in a Safety.

A starting quality safety at that. We can’t give up that low round pick for a guy who we’ve seen to be a starting caliber player already. That’s just silly.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

[Image: tumblr_inline_mn7cxcs1aq1qz4rgp.gif]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 01:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is my golfing day to a T Harley, we know eachother too well. Mellow

Don't be a beer snob bud. Mellow

Not the way to live. Mellow

Honesty is the best policy. Mellow

Not drinking PBR, Milwaukees beast, and Keystone is hardly being a beer snob. Given the choice, I'll go craft all day, but I'll still down some buds and millers.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2018, 01:55 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: They are always an issue.  

chances are low... Buffalo is drafting a QB high first struggles and he will be playing..
Reply/Quote