Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erickson
I like what I've seen from him as a return guy, so I guess I wouldn't mind him getting a few snaps here and there as a WR. What can it hurt? I never have high hopes for these late round/undrafted WRs, but Erickson seems special to me. Kinda like a white Tom Waddle.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 07:03 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I like what I've seen from him as a return guy, so I guess I wouldn't mind him getting a few snaps here and there as a WR. What can it hurt? I never have high hopes for these late round/undrafted WRs, but Erickson seems special to me. Kinda like a white Tom Waddle.

LMAO
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 10:23 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: With AJ's injury it means more time for Erickson. He reminds me of a poor mans Edelman. if his route running gets better the sky is the limit for this kid.

He's been starting to show that explosiveness on returns and he has made a play or 2 in the passing game. With Gio out and Green hurt, I'd like to see more of him and Boyd. I would like to see them put Core in there, but we know the coaches wont do that. At this point I'm putting in my younger players and letting them learn and gain experience.
Reply/Quote
As he has shown on his returns, the kid has speed, and his hands are pretty good. I say put him in and see if he can do what none of the other recievers could do Sunday, and that is get separation from the coverage.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2016, 12:10 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I think he'd be more like a Jordy Nelson
He's another Steve Largent type of player.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
We've got Core and Boyd to develop.

Erickson has just now gotten his crap together enough to be a decent returner. Let's stick with that for now.
Reply/Quote