Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escapees on the run
There is no way in hell these guys carried out such an elaborate escape plan with so much outside help and had no plan for what they would do when they got out. If the had power tools then they also had credit cards and IDs in false names, or else someone was there to pick them up when they got out.

They are not going to find those guys.
Reply/Quote
I agree with what you're saying here. And I also have a problem with the fact that they were operating power tools in a maximum security prison, and no one heard them?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A weird small part of me roots for escapees. It's not an easy thing to do. I actually hope they are caught, especially these two, but I can never help being a little awed by escapes.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 03:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A weird small part of me roots for escapees.  It's not an easy thing to do.  I actually hope they are caught, especially these two, but I can never help being a little awed by escapes.

Depends on the charges. These 2 men are murderers so I don't want them out free. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
This has many more boobies.

[Image: A70-5087]

Thoughly sadly not any funnier. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is no way in hell these guys carried out such an elaborate escape plan with so much outside help and had no plan for what they would do when they got out.  If the had power tools then they also had credit cards and IDs in false names, or else someone was there to pick them up when they got out.

If this is a real story, I've not heard of it.  If this is a joke I don't get it.

What the hell are you guys talking about?
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 01:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is no way in hell these guys carried out such an elaborate escape plan with so much outside help and had no plan for what they would do when they got out.  If the had power tools then they also had credit cards and IDs in false names, or else someone was there to pick them up when they got out.

If Andy Dufresne could do it without outside help, these guys could as well.  Of course, Andy Dufresne got away with it....
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2015, 11:14 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: If this is a real story, I've not heard of it.  If this is a joke I don't get it.

What the hell are you guys talking about?

Real story. Upper New York last Saturday. Really bad guys.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote

Maybe they had been creating fake accounts for the warden for the past 20 years and will just use that money since their signatures will be a spot on match.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 08:11 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Real story.  Upper New York last Saturday.  Really bad guys.

Does anybody have a link to the story?
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 06:21 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Does anybody have a link to the story?

Use google...

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Seems like the authorities are closing in on them..

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/11/us/new-york-prison-break/

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 06:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seems like the authorities are closing in on them..

They have been out since Sunday and they think they are still just three miles from the prison?

I can't say for sure where these guys are, but it would stun me if they pulled off this big of an escape and didn't have any plan on what to do or where to go when they got out.

If they had someone to get power tools into a prison for them in a prison I am pretty sure they would have someone waiting to pick them up.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 08:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They have been out since Sunday and they think they are still just three miles from the prison?

I can't say for sure where these guys are, but it would stun me if they pulled off this big of an escape and didn't have any plan on what to do or where to go when they got out.

If they had someone to get power tools into a prison for them in a prison I am pretty sure they would have someone waiting to pick them up.

The female guard already admitted to giving them the tools, and was supposed to be the getaway driver.

Those guys are on their own now.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 06:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Use google...

(06-11-2015, 06:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Seems like the authorities are closing in on them..

I was being lazy, but thanks for the link.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 08:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The female guard already admitted to giving them the tools, and was supposed to be the getaway driver.

Has that really been confirmed?

When I read that it was just a theory.  I am pretty sure she has not admitted this.  She would be in jail if she had.
Reply/Quote
Girl might have checked herself into a mental clinic or something.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 08:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: They have been out since Sunday and they think they are still just three miles from the prison?

"Damn that worked?  What the hell do we do now?"

Reply/Quote

I would imagine that they are still fairly close.  You have to remember these guys were in prison for a reason...  They are dumbasses, prone to poor decision making.  They won't get far.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 05:50 PM)jason Wrote: I would imagine that they are still fairly close.  You have to remember these guys were in prison for a reason...  They are dumbasses, prone to poor decision making.  They won't get far.

Actually Richard Matt is supposed to have a genius level IQ.
Reply/Quote