Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escapees on the run
(06-12-2015, 01:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Has that really been confirmed?

When I read that it was just a theory.  I am pretty sure she has not admitted this.  She would be in jail if she had.

Been confirmed.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ny-prison-instructor-arrested-on-charges-of-aiding-escapees/ar-BBkUfwB
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 08:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The female guard already admitted to giving them the tools, and was supposed to be the getaway driver.

Those guys are on their own now.

(06-12-2015, 01:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Has that really been confirmed?

When I read that it was just a theory.  I am pretty sure she has not admitted this.  She would be in jail if she had.

(06-12-2015, 07:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Been confirmed.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ny-prison-instructor-arrested-on-charges-of-aiding-escapees/ar-BBkUfwB

What?  I don't see anywhere in that article that she admitted to anything. In fact I haven't seen any media accounts that she admitted to anything, just that she was cooperating and talking without an attorney.
Reply/Quote
She's been arrested, but supposedly they believe she didn't provide tools. I only caught it briefly, but the sentences facing her are absurd, as in she'll get like 2 years. Although maybe that's because since she didn't provide tools or drive the get-away car she was only an accomplice in knowledge.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2015, 07:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually Richard Matt is supposed to have a genius level IQ.

He also has poor life skills...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
The prison is about an hour from my current home and about 5 minutes from my old college campus... Scary stuff. The entire area is quite distressed, as you can imagine. These guys are very dangerous. There have been multiple leads but everything results in a dead end. I have a feeling these guys are gone for good... Until they commit another crime (which, let's face it, will happen).
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 05:59 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: The prison is about an hour from my current home and about 5 minutes from my old college campus... Scary stuff. The entire area is quite distressed, as you can imagine. These guys are very dangerous. There have been multiple leads but everything results in a dead end. I have a feeling these guys are gone for good... Until they commit another crime (which, let's face it, will happen).

If you had some outdoor skills, I imagine you could get lost and survive in those woods for months, years.  They've got to be long gone by now - can't imagine they didn't have a back-up plan if that woman didn't show up.

I'd guess they're heading to a country with no extradition (assuming they have the resources to get there).  Even with new identities, their face is all over the news and they won't last in the US or even Canada.

I'd give it 50/50 if they can get out of the country without committing any crimes they will.  Might even be "model" citizens if they are able to be gainfully employed in their new country.  Violent criminals, but all I know is one shot and killed a cop and the other hacked up his boss, so maybe not serial criminals that are about to go on a crime spree.  Hope I'm right.
Reply/Quote
(06-11-2015, 12:12 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: If Andy Dufresne could do it without outside help, these guys could as well.  Of course, Andy Dufresne got away with it....

Andy Dufresne either had help OR he had a magic poster that covered the hole in his cell after he went through it.
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2015, 03:02 PM)jason Wrote: He also has poor life skills...

Hmm, the world would be a better place if every bad person was a bumbling idiot but I think you've been watching too many cartoons!
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 01:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Andy Dufresne either had help OR he had a magic poster that covered the hole in his cell after he went through it.

And he also crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.  Not an easy thing to do. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 09:53 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: And he also crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side.  Not an easy thing to do. 

Well it was raining pretty hard.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(06-15-2015, 01:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Hmm, the world would be a better place if every bad person was a bumbling idiot but I think you've been watching too many cartoons!
No. I just know several people who have been in prison.  They have one thing in common.  They are impulsive, and don't think things through... Most of them will tell you themselves that they landed there because they are stupid.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2015, 12:47 PM)jason Wrote: No. I just know several people who have been in prison.  They have one thing in common.  They are impulsive, and don't think things through... Most of them will tell you themselves that they landed there because they are stupid.

In general Jason is correct.  I work with criminals everyday and most of them are impulsive and kind of stupid.  But some of them are very smart.
Reply/Quote
Joyce Mitchell was no genius. What a classy woman.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/prosecutor-worker-discussed-murder-for-hire-with-inmates/ar-BBl95vK
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2015, 12:14 PM)fredtoast Wrote: In general Jason is correct.  I work with criminals everyday and most of them are impulsive and kind of stupid.  But some of them are very smart.
Yeah...  I knew a guy who has basically spent his adult life behind bars.  He'd get out, and be back in in a year or two...  He liked to read all sorts of scholarly books.  He was actually a really good conversation.  The guy could fix just about anything, and was great at improvising (a skill he picked up in prison).  He just couldn't stay out of his own way.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I've been in Buffalo for work for the last couple of weeks and today, there was a shit ton of commotion in the part of town that I'm staying in. I'm in Amherst, near the University of Buffalo, and there were reports that one of the dudes was spotted here today. Since he's from the area, it was taken pretty seriously. I was just watching the local news though, and they said it was a false alarm....and that the person who was reported was one of the criminal's brothers.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
They've been added to the 15 most wanted list (I thought it was a Top-10 list....I guess inflation ).
Reply/Quote
They apparently shot Matt... One down, one to go.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Also saw where a second guard was charged in aiding their escape.
Reply/Quote
"in foot pursuit of second inmate"

[Image: benny-hill-chase-scene-o.gif]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2015, 06:34 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: "in foot pursuit of second inmate"

[Image: benny-hill-chase-scene-o.gif]
Cue the Benny Hill music!!!

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote