Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eskridge is uncoverable here
I like this guy a lot and after watching tape I like Tylan Wallace a lot as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghkYa07i8X4
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 01:39 AM)pulses Wrote: I like this guy a lot and after watching tape I like Tylan Wallace a lot as well.

Agree on both I’ll take tylan Wallace and eskridge Hoping round 4!!!
Reply/Quote
We have two stud WRs. I’m perfectly fine waiting until the mid rounds or later to fill out our WR room.

Wouldn’t mind an early pick offensive weapon. But it is far from essential. We have plenty of needs that could really use the early round pick investments.

Not to mention JoeyB is the type of QB who is going to make offensive skill players have higher floors and ceilings IMO.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 01:22 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We have two stud WRs. I’m perfectly fine waiting until the mid rounds or later to fill out our WR room.

Wouldn’t mind an early pick offensive weapon.  But it is far from essential. We have plenty of needs that could really use the early round pick investments.

Not to mention JoeyB is the type of QB who is going to make offensive skill players have higher floors and ceilings IMO.

Wallace could possibly be had in the 3rd round and in case you haven't noticed all of the other WR's we have are no good or FA's so we have to have someone. And the 3rd round is a good place to grab someone pretty good. We'll address OL in FA and have more than enough picks to select a WR on day 2.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 01:16 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Agree on both I’ll take tylan Wallace and eskridge Hoping round 4!!!

I've read where some are saying Eskridge might go in round 1.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 02:10 AM)pulses Wrote: Wallace could possibly be had in the 3rd round and in case you haven't noticed all of the other WR's we have are no good or FA's so we have to have someone. And the 3rd round is a good place to grab someone pretty good. We'll address OL in FA and have more than enough picks to select a WR on day 2.

I agree we have to have someone. But I think we have 4 right now. Some teams only carry 5. I like carrying 6.

Boyd, Higgins, Tate, and Morgan isn’t a bad start. We don’t have to add a day one or day two pick to fill out the back end of that group.

A team having three 1,000 yard WRs is pretty damn rare if I’m not mistaken. I expect Boyd and Higgins to be 1,000 yard guys.

Throwing the ball all over the place late in the season outdoors in the AFC North isn’t a recipe for success. Defense and a run game is.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 02:11 AM)pulses Wrote: I've read where some are saying Eskridge might go in round 1.

Yea I don’t think so on that
Reply/Quote
Elijah Moore Ole Miss 3rd or 4th
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 02:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I agree we have to have someone. But I think we have 4 right now. Some teams only carry 5. I like carrying 6.

Boyd, Higgins, Tate, and Morgan isn’t a bad start. We don’t have to add a day one or day two pick to fill out the back end of that group.

A team having three 1,000 yard WRs is pretty damn rare if I’m not mistaken. I expect Boyd and Higgins to be 1,000 yard guys.

Throwing the ball all over the place late in the season outdoors in the AFC North isn’t a recipe for success. Defense and a run game is.
You living in 1960?  It was 41 degrees and sunny the last game of the year....the olden days of 25 degrees and snow in December and early January are long gone.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 01:22 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We have two stud WRs. I’m perfectly fine waiting until the mid rounds or later to fill out our WR room.

Wouldn’t mind an early pick offensive weapon.  But it is far from essential. We have plenty of needs that could really use the early round pick investments.

I too think the Bengals could wait on WR and both Higgins and Boyd are good 1000+ yard guys if Burrow is the QB all year, but I dunno if I'd use the term "stud" for either of them.
In today's game, I'd probably reserve "stud" for 1200+ yard guys. Top 10 guys.
The only group of guys I think will become "studs" in this draft class are probably Chase, Waddle, and Smith. There are a lot of good options for guys who can get 700-1000 yards though, which is what the Bengals need in that WR3 role.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 02:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I agree we have to have someone. But I think we have 4 right now. Some teams only carry 5. I like carrying 6.

LOL we need more than back of the line WR's and Morgan hasn't proven a thing he can go as well. Tate is still unproven as well to TBH he has only shown flashes.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 02:59 AM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Yea I don’t think so on that

Me neither but you never know. I could see someone like KC or GB going after him.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 04:12 AM)Nati#1 Wrote: Elijah Moore Ole Miss 3rd or 4th

We don't need another slot guy drafted that high. We have Boyd. We need a guy on the outside who can take the top off the defense and he's not that. Good WR tho.
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2021, 01:39 AM)pulses Wrote: I like this guy a lot and after watching tape I like Tylan Wallace a lot as well.

What team is Eskridge from? I don't recognize that helmet.

But yeah, looked good out there except for dropping a couple. Still am really liking Tylan Wallace as I have watched him play.

Don't think I have ever watched Eskridge play before this.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2021, 06:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What team is Eskridge from? I don't recognize that helmet.

But yeah, looked good out there except for dropping a couple. Still am really liking Tylan Wallace as I have watched him play.

Don't think I have ever watched Eskridge play before this.

Eskridge is a former DB turned WR and he played for Western Michigan
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 01:05 PM)spazz70 Wrote: You living in 1960?  It was 41 degrees and sunny the last game of the year....the olden days of 25 degrees and snow in December and early January are long gone.

You’re crazy. We had a cold windy wintery mix forecast on Halloween a couple years ago.

We play outside along with the rest of the AFC North. Acting like weather will never be a factor again is nonsense.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2021, 09:06 PM)pulses Wrote: LOL we need more than back of the line WR's and Morgan hasn't proven a thing he can go as well. Tate is still unproven as well to TBH he has only shown flashes.

I thought Morgan looked like a future special teams captain with his work on coverage teams. Perfect back end of the depth chart WR
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2021, 10:13 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I thought Morgan looked like a future special teams captain with his work on coverage teams. Perfect back end of the depth chart WR

He may be able to stick it just depends on what we decide to do I guess.
Reply/Quote
I really like Desmond Fitzpatrick I think he's a great fit for what the Bengals are looking to add at Wide Receiver.

6'2 202 likely 4.4 speed talented but had sketchy QB play in college. Dez has the size and speed to play outside and also the quicks to play inside...I can't help but compare him to Marvin Jones. Lol he even has a 5th round grade at the moment.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2021, 11:15 PM)Synric Wrote: I really like Desmond Fitzpatrick I think he's a great fit for what the Bengals are looking to add at Wide Receiver.

6'2 202 likely 4.4 speed talented but had sketchy QB play in college. Dez has the size and speed to play outside and also the quicks to play inside...I can't help but compare him to Marvin Jones. Lol he even has a 5th round grade at the moment.

SI.com  currently has him going in the 2nd.

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/2021-nfl-draft-prospect-rankings-wide-receivers
Reply/Quote