Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal "Life"
(08-31-2015, 02:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What ever you do, don't forget what I told you about rfaulks hands.  

I already wrote it down, with a sharpie, on my forearm.
I only hope he doesn't consider it a threesome when I have sex with my wife, having his name on my arm and all.
Confused
(08-31-2015, 01:56 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I swear I'm starting into the early stages of Alzheimer's.
Sad

(08-31-2015, 02:12 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: What ever you do, don't forget what I told you about rfaulks hands.  

heh. This should be like shooting fish in a barrel.  Cheers

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-31-2015, 03:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: heh. This should be like shooting fish in a barrel.  Cheers

Are you complaining about the smell, already ?
Ninja
(08-31-2015, 02:23 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I already wrote it down, with a sharpie, on my forearm.
I only hope he doesn't consider it a threesome when I have sex with my wife, having his name on my arm and all.
Confused

That's creepy. Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(08-31-2015, 03:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's creepy. Mellow

At least it's not on my right arm.
Smirk

BTW... look what you two made me do to my thread !
*gadzooks*
(08-31-2015, 01:51 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: But what about the singularity?  Am I screwing myself if I opt to download my consciousness into an Android version of myself (albeit with a slimmer waistline)?

This is where we are headed.  At first only the wealthy will be able to afford it, but eventually it will just be alike a cell phone.   The government will provide you with a basic model, and the wealthy will have the best newest model every year.  If you are embarrassed to be driving a rusty old '95 Camry just imagine if that was your body.

The world's best athletes will be like Formula One drivers or fighter jet pilots.  There robot bodies will be all pretty much equal so the games will be won by the best drivers.

And what do we do when we reach maximum capacity population?  Just make all future android bodies illegal.  Eventually all of the natural body humans will die away except for the ones with genius level IQs that we keep for breeding purposes.